Chatworld Characters: Public chat brought to life by MrNature72 (FORCE O' NATURE #3)

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Real bada**es don\'t look at explosions. Explosions look at real bada**es and cry fiery tears.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    \"Some of us are magic forks\" I literally exploded X.D

Hell, even my ship looks like a giant steak fork. A magic fork, master of high technology :D .

Reaction score
    Force o\' Nature #3

Nature and Crusade rode as the sun began to set, out into the Badlands. Long ago, all the good men and women who wanted to live in moderation left for Mod City, leaving only the trolls, vagabonds, and big motherfuckers.

Nature saw a building in the distance, and squinting, realized it was a biker bar. At least a hundred bikes were lined out front. \"Hey, uh, Crusade? Why are we going to a biker bar?\"

\"I need a better ride, man.\"

\"So you have one there?\"

\"Nope.\"

Nature sat there in silence for a moment, before smiling, \"Glad to see you haven\'t changed.\"

\"No point in changin\' man. I love being the way I am.\" And with that, he gave the handles a jerk, managed to hit a conveniently placed rock rock at an impossibly perfect angle, launching the bike at least thirty feet into the air. He leaped off, and managed to roll perfectly and launch himself back to his feet. Nature on the other hand....

\"NOT THE FACE!\"

*THWAP*

Crusade had landed a few feet in front of him. The bike started to fall, and Crusade helped Nature to his feet. \"Shhh,\" he said, turning them both away from the bike, \"Don\'t look at it.\"

\"Look at what?\"

\"The explosion.\"

\"WHAT EXPLOSION!\"

And with that, the bike slammed onto the ground, sending out ridiculous amounts of shrapnel, burning streams of gasoline, and a satisfying mushroom cloud. The shockwave running through Nature\'s robe and Crusade\'s trenchcoat made them look unbelievably badass. After the explosion, Nature sat there for a bit, stunned, and then began to laugh. \"You... you never fail to amaze.\"

\"You know, Nature, for the son of an immortal Goddess, you don\'t seem to get just how much better I am at explosions that you.\"

\"Oh really!?\" Nature returned, laughing harder. He turned around, raised his hands to the sky, and with a snap of his fingers lightning roared from the heavens, striking a multitude of bikes and causing them to erupt like party balloons. Violent party balloons. Filled with explosions.

Crusade laughed, \"That\'s nothing!\" He wipped out dual 9mm pistols, each with a laser sight, silencer, extended magazine, gyroscopic stabilizer, micro red dot sight, and loaded with explosive incediary radioactive armor piercing +P+ ammunition, and started going to down on motorcycle gas tanks. What followed was an orchestra of explosions, property damage, laughter, and generally havoc.

Crusade eventually holstered his pistols, and putting his hand on Nature\'s shoulder, broke down laughing. \"Man, I miss being out here. You can\'t have this kind of fun in Mod City.\"

They both laughed, as bike parts rained from the sky. Until something bad happened. Something very bad. And very angry. There was a sound louder than any of the explosions they had caused. It was the sound of rage.

They turned to see a large portion of the wall missing. And in this newly formed void was the sillhouette of a man, hidden in dust and dim lighting. \"Who\'s that?\" Crusade asked.

\"Fuck if I know.\" Nature responded.

The man took a step forward, and a convenient final explosion made his presence clear with some fantastic lighting.

Remember when I said big motherfuckers? Well this was big motherfucker prime.

He was big enough to make a pack of gorillas piss themselves and call him daddy. He looked like he probably wrestled bears to practice for lion wrestling to practice for beating the shit out of dinosaurs. His chest was covered in enough hair to make even the manliest of men uncomfortable. And he had a mustache that practically wanted to beat the shit out of more dinosaurs.

\"Uh oh.\" Crusade said.

Big motherfucker prime grabbed one of the falling bike hulls in a single one of hiss massive hands. Gritting his teeth, he crushed the whole thing in one single, terrifying movement. It was like each of his fingers had been replaced with the biceps of a weightlifter.

Without a word, big motherfucker prime began walking towards Crusade and Nature. The earth trembled at his very step. Partially because he was so big. Partially because the ground was probably like \'nope, f*** that\' whenever he took a step. He didn\'t even run. He just took huge, slow steps towards them.

He was now chest-to-face with Nature and Crusade. It was like looking up a skyscraper, made of pain. Lined with nails. Horribly hairy nails made of pain and regret. \"Uhhhh.... hey.\" Nature said.

With nothing but a growl, Big Motherfucker Prime picked Nature up by the head and threw him into the wall of the bar, causing another hole. Nature found himself looking up at a bunch of other lesser Big Motherfuckers. They were all angry. He laughed nervously, \"Doesn\'t anyone use a door anymore?\"

Crusade, on the other hand, leaped out of the way of another grapple, and wipped out his pistols, firing round after round. But they all seemed to get caught in the main battle tank that was this mans abdomen. \"Oh boy, this isn\'t good.\" Another punch was launched, but Crusade leaped onto Big Motherfucker Prime\'s (who I\'ll simply refer to as BMP from now on) arm, and with a sweet flip and a jump, landed behind. Sadly, BMP\'s back was made out of the same ridiculous material as his hairy chest was. Just... hairier.

BMP turned around, and roared. But to Crusade\'s right, he heard a lot of screaming. A lot of girly screaming. As if a horde of women were all getting broken up with at the same time. It was not a pleasant sound, and Crusade was instantly in fear for his friend. \"NAATTUUUURRREEE!!!!!\" He shouted!

And with that, the very earth began to rumble. Even Big Motherfucker Prime looked confused, and stared at the Bar in awe. The bar began to crumble in on itself, and... wait. No it wasn\'t. It was forming something.

It was creating a giant golem, with Nature suspended in suspended glass orb in the center of the chest.

\"AWWWW YEEAAAHHH!!!!\" He shouted, \"MADE YOUR BAR OUTTA BRICKS! BRICKS ARE MADE OUTTA CLAY! CLAY COMES FROM NAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRE!!!!!\" And he punched BMP right in his overly boxy face. As big as he may have been, a couple tons of brick, stone, and twisted steel in his face still pushed him into the ground like a nail, and knocked him unconscious. With his free non-pummelling hand (what, seriously think he was only going to hit him once?), he picked up Crusade. Crusade was then pulled into the great stone machination, and felt himself ejected into the same glass orb Nature was in. Nature sat there, leaning up against the glass all nonchelant. \"Hey man.\"

Crusade laughed. \"Yo.\"

\"Hold on one sec.\" Nature snapped his fingers, and the massive stone golem transformed into a massive stone motorcycle. They got back onto the road, leaving BMP and his crew of Big Motherfuckers behind.

\"Nature, tell me something. Why didn\'t you just do this earlier?\"

Nature laughed, \"Do you guys really think it\'s easy making a giant stone golem? Nope. Not easy at all. Even outside of the influence of Mod City. So yeah, Crusade? Can you drive a car?\"

\"Yeah, why?\"

\"I\'ve been running straight on my powers for about two weeks now.\"

\"So?\"

\"I\'m about to pass out.\" He took one more sip of beer, and just like that, the giant stone motorcyc began to collapse. But suspended right beneath them was a fantastic old chevy. Crusade looked back up at nature as the glass orb began to crumble, and looked back down.

\"Right.\" He muttered to himself. He grabbed Nature just as the orb shattered, and landed ontop of the running vehicle. Swinging around to the side, he managed to grib both Nature and the top of the car, and open the side door with his feet. He threw Nature into the passenger seat, and slung himself into the driver seat. He glanced at the gas meter, happy to see Nature had managed to jack a car with af ull gas tank. He gripped the steering wheel, and rocketed down the road, falling stone motorcycle parts pegging the sides of the road. \"Off to the base we go.\"

I have been dying to get this out all day. I hope you all enjoy it!

CES

Reaction score
    Also a nice change of pace from Galaxy Burning, as it is rather less serious.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Now write more, mortal, before I poke you where it would hurt.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Or did it get sent into the sun to be incinerated? Hard to tell, since we have no evidence left.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    There are no traces left to the sub-atomic level.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Chapter one was nature, incap and furb. Chapter 2 was crusade and chapter 3 was zorro (big motherfucker prime)

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    The issue with MrNature\'s chatworld characters post is currently being resolved. The user who has asked to have their character removed from the story will have that character renamed and unassociated with their own site personality.

The story is not to be taken seriously and will be edited to state that the characters portrayed in it are not necessarily accurate descriptions or even based upon characters in the public chat (even though they may have been).

Reaction score
    after saying he was considering changing the characters name to pinkslap

and this is why Incap wanted the character fully removed.

05:52

MrNature72

I\'ll probably just use Pinkslap as a punching bag now.

And just have him tossed around as the assclown.