Chatworld Characters: Public chat brought to life by MrNature72 (FORCE O' NATURE #3)

Reaction score
    Welcome to the fantastic, whimsical, and horribly violent land of Chatworld Characters, where our shenanigans are brought to life!

Disclaimer: Chatworld Characters is not to be taken seriously, and characters portrayed in it are not necessarily accurate descriptions or even based upon characters in the public chat.

On our time here, we've all developed a persona. Some of us are infamous. Some of us are famous. Some of us are just magic forks.

Either way, I've decided to take Public Chat and turn it into a goddamn fantasy. Because hey, if we're going to be mad at eachother, might as well do it with some major property damage, some magic, and a whole lot of bullshit.

I'll be doing these in issues! I'm starting off with what I'm most comfortable with, myself, and my own infamous history on this site. I plan to, however, opening up a few more series. I want to have a story about the Moderators before Mod City was big and powerful, a story about the Odium (which in this is like the anti-justice league), maybe a couple arks that have a bunch of characters. And then of course I want to start some series purely focused on people like Pinkslap (the Otakulord), Mr.Furb (The Great Mod), Crusade (The Breadnaught), Megacrafter (The Builder), Refirendum (The Mason), and others!

Force O' Nature #1 - Naturefall

"I AM NOT A GIRL!" it shouted, throwing the man across the street. It was a breathing drawing; A living creature of pen and pencil. It was a beautiful thing, straight from the hand of a skilled artist. It claims to be a man. But sadly for it, it's celestial anime artist was one of those artists who really blurred the gender line. And it pissed it off. It stormed across the street, throwing oncoming vehicles aside with it's almight rage mixed with plot armor. It was one hell of a-

"I'm a guy, and you fucking know it!" It yelled at the sky.

Right. Sorry. Back to the storry.

He was one hell of a creature. Sure, his arms were lanky and femenine. And sure, his clothes were a little too tight. And yes, somehow his hair always had a convenient wind blowing it around. But this was not a creature that obeyed the physics we know. No, this thing man obeyed anime physics. Having officially stormed across the street in as dramatic a manner as possible, she proceeded to pick up the guy and-

"You always enter the place angry, don't you Pinkslap?" said a voice kind of like fire, and kind of like your annoying older brother.

He turned his face, and saw a tall, lanky man standing there. Drabbed in simple jeans, and a conveniently untied orange robe that perfectly showcased his lack of abs. He floated a few inches above the ground, however, significantly increasing his otherwise unintimidating appearance.

"Only when you're here, Nature."

"Ouch." He responded. "That hurts."

"Good." She said. The man she had thrown earlier tried to run away. She proceeded to grab him by his stupid little face and throw him back across to the other end of the street. "There. I put him back. Now what do you want?"

"I need to know where your friend is." Nature responded.

"What friend?" Pinkslap responded "You know I don't like dealing with people like you.".

"The bird."

"You know we haven't talked in years."

"Yeah, that's what everyones telling me. But that bird just managed to break into a military base, and then poof, dissappear."

"Well you know I don't know anything about that." Pinkslap said. She held his hand behind his back, and slowly slipped a pencil out from his back pocket on his twenty-four frames per second jeans. His animator had way too much time on his hands. "Maybe if everyone here didn't behave like idiots, we could actually TRACK HIM DOWN!" He whipped out the pencil, and made a wide sweeping motion in front of him with it. Immediately he was surrounded by a hail of graphite, as the pencil burst. Pinkslap inhaled, and the graphite entered his veins.

"Oh balls." Nature said. Pinkslap's body began to glow. He was surrounded by horribly cliche bolts of electricity.

"And maybe you didn't have to cause SO MUCH TROUBLE!" Pinkslap threw a hail of energy bolts that drew thimselves at his command. Nature tried to dodge, but he wasn't prepared for such a violent reaction. They skimmed his body and threw him against a building. He felt his back crack. He slid and fell down to the earth. Pinkslap walked up to his body, now lying in the middle of the street.

"See? That's better. Maybe if you stopped causing so much trouble, you'd get some shit done."

"I'm not like that anymore, and you know it." Nature responded.

"You can't just take back everything you did."

"Sometimes, Pinkslap, you're an asshole." But Nature laughed. And then he laughed louder. Until he rolled over, and locked eyes with his assaulter. "But you know what's funny?"

Pinkslap used her anime powers to form a very, very blue and very, very cliche ball of energy in his hands.

"You still look like a girl."

Pinkslap yelled, shut his eyes, and threw ball after ball of pure unadultered rage where Nature supposedly was. But when he opened his eyes, there was no horribly mangled body. All there was were some pieces of sand and-

Oh, Pinkslap thought to himself, right. Crap.

She turned around, and saw sand form right in front of her eyes, recreating Nature's body. "I still haven't forgot how to piss you all off, though." Nature stretched out his hands, and the clouds darkened above. Fire rose from the earth, and the ground itself began to tremble.

"Oh, so you wanna go now, boy?" Pinkslap roared. His body crackled with massive amounts of electricity, as righteous rage and copius amounts of graphite flowed through his body. His feet lifted off the ground, bringing him to a height so he could look Nature in the eye.

Nature smiled. "Let's dance."

Pinkslap threw the first blow, launching a wide beam of red light at Nature. A pillar of rock rose from the ground, bearing the force of the blow. More pillars rose around Pinkslap.

"Well then. At least he makes things interesting." Pinkslap muttered to himself.

The pillars closed in on Pinkslap, ripping the nearby city into shreds. They clamped around him, closing him in a stone prison. But no sooner had his body been encroached upon, did he begin massing massive amounts of main-character level power around his body. With an extremely loud yell, a few dramatic camera angles, and a burst of energy easily half the power of a nuclear bomb, the pillars flew apart, spreading rock and shrapnel throughout the vicinity. Incap laughed. "Still all the same tricks, Nature." She looked around. "Nature?"

She kept looking around, but couldn't find him. Eventually, she saw a massive black object fly between some buildings. She fired some energy bolts. Nothing came. More rapid blips of movement.

Nature's voice chimed back in. "All the same tricks, huh?" Pinkslap looked up, and saw him ontop of an apartment building. His jaw dropped. "Well then how about a fucking dragon!" He rode atop a massive steed of scale, muscle, and the power of the elements infused into the great creatures very being.

"HOW DID YOU GET A DRAGON!"

Nature smiled. "Birthday present from mom." With that, he yanked on the creatures massive bridle, and it let out a mighty roar, great streams of freezing wind and hail emitting from its gigantic maw. "New enough for you?" The creature leaped from the building, and began pelting the street with ice, which was getting far too close to Pinkslap far too fast for his personal comfort. He dodged once, and twice, but the great beast was far too fast.

"That's not fair, you know!" Pinkslap yelled, firing bolts of energy at Nature. "It's a DRAGON!"

"Exactly!" Nature laughed, "And it's AWESOME!"

Pinkslap felt the graphite in his body running out. He threw some more bolts at Nature's dragon, but they bounced harmlessly against the scaled beast. Knew I should have brought more pencils, she thought, or maybe a chunk of graphite.

He turned back around, and was greeted with the side of a massive skyscraper that soared far above the coulds. The thick stonework caught his is body, and Nature wasted no time to take advantage of the situation. The dragon swooped in, and pinned Pinkslap's body against the building with one of it's massive claws. The mighty black creature lowered it's head; Pinkslap met it eye to eye. Smoke poured from its nose, cold, bitter wind slipped around its massive mouth, and it's eyes were made of fire and diamonds.

Nature crawled up the creatures head, and looked at Pinkslap. "So, mind helping me out now?"

"Oh, sure, because this definitely makes me like you more. Really, Nature. Do you ever learn?"

Nature frowned. "Well then, that's not very helpful. Shame really. Well, at least I tried. Sorry about this Pinkslap." The dragon moved one of it's massive claws over Pinkslap's kidneys. "It won't kill you, and pissing my hurt for a while, but I can't have you-"

There was a loud explosion, and Nature looked to the sky. Bearing down on him in a burst of flames was a massive, muscular being. He was dressed like a businessman, but instead of a suitcase, held a massive, gleaming sledgehammer.

"Not him again..."

The Dragon roared, and sent a stream of ice, but the man in the suit easily smashed his way through it with disturbing ease. But it was enough to distract him; Nature and his dragon moved out of the way of the enraged beast of a man. "Really!? Why now, of all times!?"

"Because, Nature, this is the Moderators city! You know you can't go messing around in here!" The man in the suit went by the name of Mr.Furb. He was the one of the legendary Moderators, and the only one who hadn't been banished from the city. He was incurruptable. And in this city, nigh invincible.

"You don't get it, Furb! I came here for a reason!"

"That's what you say every time, Nature! No more!" He threw the massive Hammer directly at Nature. He failed to dodge it, and it clipped his right shoulder, dislocating it and seending him careening into the street. His dragon swooped down, crying in anguish as it reached it's master.

"I'll be fine, boy." Nature said, petting it's head. "Go home. I'll handle it from here." The creature nudged his damaged shoulder, worry in his eyes. "Don't worry about me! Go!" The beast reluctantly flew away. Nature looked back up at furb.

"I've danced this dance before..." He muttered under his breath, slamming his shoulder back into place. He saw Furb tossing Pinkslap a pencil he had in his pocket, and he was instantly renewed. "And this time, it seems like I just need to dissappear..."

Nature turned to sand, and slipped into the wind.

Note from the Author: After reading this, any opinions on who I should do next? I'd like to have 2-3 series on this open at once! After I work on this for a while, of course. But trust me, I'm getting a lot of people in here ;).

AND YES, I'M WORKING ON GALAXY BURNING. SO JUST HUSH. I needed another artistic outlet, and this is a really fun subject to work with. In GB, I have to keep things level headed. In this, I can just get as ridiculous as I want. :D

Force O' Nature #2

Nature reformed, finding himself a solid ten teen feet above the top of an apartment building, fell square on his face. He grumbled, and rolled onto his back. "Guh. What a way to end a day." He laid there, looking up at the sun. And I swear do not get on me about staring at the sun. I mean this guy can control earthquakes. Fuck your mortal logic, he does what he wants.

He rolled over again and pushed himself up. He heard sirens running through the streets. Walking over to the edge of the room, he peered over. The streets were filled with cops. And a bunch of humvees equipped with heavy machine guns and TOW missiles. Because, you know, that's necessary when you're dealing with a nature incarnate.

He sighed, and leaned against the edge. Everything was a pain in the ass. A criminal escapes from prison, breaks into a military base, and no one even pays attention. People are still trying to get him killed, hunting him. It's like no-one even-

*BANG*

Nature turned around. The door leading the stairs of the apartment blew open, and no sooner had the smoke cleared did a bunch of little red dots pop up all over Nature's body.

Welp, he thought to himself, brooding time is over.

He got a running start, and leaped off the edge of the building. His body was drained from the fight against Pinkslap and Furb earlier, and flying would have just drained him more. People fail to understand just how much energy it takes to rip physics a new one. Nature thought to himself. He was a master in telekenisis and element-pased psychic powers, enhanced to extreme levels thanks to being the son of Mother Nature herself, who had taught him how to use such powers to enhance every aspect of himself (except, sadly, his muscles). These powers had an adverse effect on, but weren't strictly limited to, natural objects, and his own defiant body. Landing on the edge of the other building, he quickly rolled under the cover of the ledge. Not a moment to soon, either, as where he had just been was now occupied by gifts of lead wrapped in copper, every single of them with his name on it. He looked around him for a solution.

An officer managed to shoot the flowerpot that was resting on the ledge. A bunch of small rocks fell around Nature. He smiled to himself.

"Let's dance." He whispered to himself. He gathered up about a dozen rocks into his cupped hands. Then, with a squeeze and an injection of power, pieces of the rock fell to dust. He opened his hands to reveal a number of sharp, stone shurikens. Because ninja stars are awesome, and Nature likes awesome things. He waited for the short delay between the storms of bullets, and leaped backwards into the air. With the shurikens between his fingers, he threw them to the side, far away from the officers.

The officers looked stunned, but eventually saw how arched away Nature had thrown them. A young officer got cocky, and yelled "YOU SUCK!"

Nature smiled. "Well that's rude." He snapped his fingers, and the stars instantly changed direction, now homing in on the officers skulls like sidewinder missies. Each one took a nice star to the side of the face. Nothing that would kill them, but enough to land them in some reconstructive surgery.

Nature turned and ran towards the little construct that would lead to the stairs. It was only a moment before the cops stopped yanked sharp rocks from their once pretty faces and called in for support. Nature leaped into the hole between the stairs, and rocketed towards the bottom floor. He slammed onto the ground, the floor around him cracking.

Now to anyone who thought superheroes who did this didn't feel it, well they're wrong. Oh, yes, it hurt. It just helped when your ligaments regenerated and you happened to be a superhuman. Like I said before, fuck your mortal physics.

He recooperated himself, and made his way through the apartment building, holding onto his hurt shoulder. He could still feel that mark from that banhammer. Anything else would have healed by now. But that thing? That thing left a mark. A mark he was all too accustomed too...

Raising his hand as he reached the rear door, it exploded from its frame. He lowered his head, and walked out into the alley. He turned to his right, and a couple of cops in the street saw him. They instantly started firing. Nature kicked thr ground, and a wall of stone ripped through the asphalt and closed the alley entrance. He broke into a run down the alley. He could hear cops begin pouring into the other alley entrances. Leaping over a fence, he was met by a couple of angry pigs, all brandishing their weapon. Nature willed the wall to his right to collapse, and turned to his left to deal with the other foes. One of the cops fired his weapon, but not before Nature could telekinetically grab a hold of his barrel. He gave it a yank, and the weapon exploded in his hand. Another cop managed to take this opportunity to get a round off, however, and managed land it right into his right shoulder.

Nature yelled. "Oh COME ON MAN! NOT THAT SHOULDER!" He leaped forward and knocked the weapon from his hand. Engaging the two remaining officers with his good hand, they pulled out their batons. "Alright then, I got one arm left. Let's go!"

One of them swung. Nature grabbed the baton, yanked it from him, and smacked him upside the face. The cops jawbrone broke squarly in two. The other one leaped forward, and Nature juked behind him. Swinging his arm behind him, he grabbed the head of the officer, and gave it a twist, heard the simple "crack" of the neck. Nature winced at this.

"Sorry man." He whispered. He reached down the dead officers body and pulled out his handgun. "Oh, Furb's going to have my head for this." He aimed it down the alley at the officers now readying their weapons. He fired the clip into the mob of cops, managing to cripple at least three and possibly paralyzed another. Was he really sorry? A little.

He broke into a run down the only direction left to run. He felt his energy drained, and blood pour down his shoulder. "Not going to die today. Not going to die today. Not going to die today." He kept repeating to himself. He saw the road in front of him. "Not going to die today!"

He made it onto the road, but was all too quickly greeted by a swarm of squad cars, pouring armed officers. Nature raised his hands. He heard one of the officers ask why he didn't just fly away.

"Because flying takes up a lot of energy, man! It's like running times five!" He shouted.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH" The officer shouted.

That sent Nature into a fury. "NOT GOING TO DIE TODAY!" He yelled one last time before slamming his hadns into the ground. The very earth rumbled and roared at his command, ripping open and emitting great bursts of fire as he turned the nearby blocks into rubble and debris. The police scrambled to get away, and Nature fell into the crater of brick and urban destruction he had created. He was drained, done. All he had did was bought himself the electric chair and a few more minutes to contemplate his demise.

*VROOM*

Nature rolled over to see a massive harley scream over the rubble like it was some kind of ramp. Standing (yes, standing) atop of it was a man in a dark black trenchcoat covered in glowing blue lines, and weaing a headset/sunglasses/badassery combo ontop of his massive locks. He held two lever-action shotguns, one in each hand, and let force a wonderful orchestra of pain and destruction into any cops trying to get over the hill. With a flip, he sheathed she shotguns onto his back and landed right next to Nature.

He stuck out his hand, which was clad in some hardcore fingerless gloves. "Crusade, at your service." He said, a big grin on his face.

"Crusade!" Nature shouted, "How do you manage to pull this shit off?"

"Better question, how do you manage to pull this off." He said, nodding to the destruction around him. He yanked Nature aboard his massive bike, and hit the gas. The V-Murder engine roared to life and the bike accellerated at a rate that was in no way healthy for your internal organs. It screamed over the hill, flying over the head of officers in awe at the raw badassery they were witnessing.

"You know, just doing Nature things." Nature responded.

"That's not good for your health. Especially here in Mod City. They don't like you here." Shouted Crusade.

"Well what about you? What have you been doing?" Nature asked.

"Oh, just dealing with supers like you. People call me Boombox. But I've just been running some errands here and there." As the bike hit the ground, he whipped out one of this lever action shotguns, and whipped it to load a new round, firing directly into the tank of a police car that had been heared straight at them. The car exploded, and flew over their heads.

"Like this errand, I assume?"

"Precisely." Said Crusade, smiling. "Now let's get you out of this place, before Furb decides to kill me, too."

AWWW YEAAAAHHHHH

Force o' Nature #3

Nature and Crusade rode as the sun began to set, out into the Badlands. Long ago, all the good men and women who wanted to live in moderation left for Mod City, leaving only the trolls, vagabonds, and big motherfuckers.

Nature saw a building in the distance, and squinting, realized it was a biker bar. At least a hundred bikes were lined out front. "Hey, uh, Crusade? Why are we going to a biker bar?"

"I need a better ride, man."

"So you have one there?"

"Nope."

Nature sat there in silence for a moment, before smiling, "Glad to see you haven't changed."

"No point in changin' man. I love being the way I am." And with that, he gave the handles a jerk, managed to hit a conveniently placed rock rock at an impossibly perfect angle, launching the bike at least thirty feet into the air. He leaped off, and managed to roll perfectly and launch himself back to his feet. Nature on the other hand....

"NOT THE FACE!"

*THWAP*

Crusade had landed a few feet in front of him. The bike started to fall, and Crusade helped Nature to his feet. "Shhh," he said, turning them both away from the bike, "Don't look at it."

"Look at what?"

"The explosion."

"WHAT EXPLOSION!"

And with that, the bike slammed onto the ground, sending out ridiculous amounts of shrapnel, burning streams of gasoline, and a satisfying mushroom cloud. The shockwave running through Nature's robe and Crusade's trenchcoat made them look unbelievably badass. After the explosion, Nature sat there for a bit, stunned, and then began to laugh. "You... you never fail to amaze."

"You know, Nature, for the son of an immortal Goddess, you don't seem to get just how much better I am at explosions that you."

"Oh really!?" Nature returned, laughing harder. He turned around, raised his hands to the sky, and with a snap of his fingers lightning roared from the heavens, striking a multitude of bikes and causing them to erupt like party balloons. Violent party balloons. Filled with explosions.

Crusade laughed, "That's nothing!" He wipped out dual 9mm pistols, each with a laser sight, silencer, extended magazine, gyroscopic stabilizer, micro red dot sight, and loaded with explosive incediary radioactive armor piercing +P+ ammunition, and started going to down on motorcycle gas tanks. What followed was an orchestra of explosions, property damage, laughter, and generally havoc.

Crusade eventually holstered his pistols, and putting his hand on Nature's shoulder, broke down laughing. "Man, I miss being out here. You can't have this kind of fun in Mod City."

They both laughed, as bike parts rained from the sky. Until something bad happened. Something very bad. And very angry. There was a sound louder than any of the explosions they had caused. It was the sound of rage.

They turned to see a large portion of the wall missing. And in this newly formed void was the sillhouette of a man, hidden in dust and dim lighting. "Who's that?" Crusade asked.

"Fuck if I know." Nature responded.

The man took a step forward, and a convenient final explosion made his presence clear with some fantastic lighting.

Remember when I said big motherfuckers? Well this was big motherfucker prime.

He was big enough to make a pack of gorillas piss themselves and call him daddy. He looked like he probably wrestled bears to practice for lion wrestling to practice for beating the shit out of dinosaurs. His chest was covered in enough hair to make even the manliest of men uncomfortable. And he had a mustache that practically wanted to beat the shit out of more dinosaurs.

"Uh oh." Crusade said.

Big motherfucker prime grabbed one of the falling bike hulls in a single one of hiss massive hands. Gritting his teeth, he crushed the whole thing in one single, terrifying movement. It was like each of his fingers had been replaced with the biceps of a weightlifter.

Without a word, big motherfucker prime began walking towards Crusade and Nature. The earth trembled at his very step. Partially because he was so big. Partially because the ground was probably like 'nope, f*** that' whenever he took a step. He didn't even run. He just took huge, slow steps towards them.

He was now chest-to-face with Nature and Crusade. It was like looking up a skyscraper, made of pain. Lined with nails. Horribly hairy nails made of pain and regret. "Uhhhh.... hey." Nature said.

With nothing but a growl, Big Motherfucker Prime picked Nature up by the head and threw him into the wall of the bar, causing another hole. Nature found himself looking up at a bunch of other lesser Big Motherfuckers. They were all angry. He laughed nervously, "Doesn't anyone use a door anymore?"

Crusade, on the other hand, leaped out of the way of another grapple, and wipped out his pistols, firing round after round. But they all seemed to get caught in the main battle tank that was this mans abdomen. "Oh boy, this isn't good." Another punch was launched, but Crusade leaped onto Big Motherfucker Prime's (who I'll simply refer to as BMP from now on) arm, and with a sweet flip and a jump, landed behind. Sadly, BMP's back was made out of the same ridiculous material as his hairy chest was. Just... hairier.

BMP turned around, and roared. But to Crusade's right, he heard a lot of screaming. A lot of girly screaming. As if a horde of women were all getting broken up with at the same time. It was not a pleasant sound, and Crusade was instantly in fear for his friend. "NAATTUUUURRREEE!!!!!" He shouted!

And with that, the very earth began to rumble. Even Big Motherfucker Prime looked confused, and stared at the Bar in awe. The bar began to crumble in on itself, and... wait. No it wasn't. It was forming something.

It was creating a giant golem, with Nature suspended in suspended glass orb in the center of the chest.

"AWWWW YEEAAAHHH!!!!" He shouted, "MADE YOUR BAR OUTTA BRICKS! BRICKS ARE MADE OUTTA CLAY! CLAY COMES FROM NAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRE!!!!!" And he punched BMP right in his overly boxy face. As big as he may have been, a couple tons of brick, stone, and twisted steel in his face still pushed him into the ground like a nail, and knocked him unconscious. With his free non-pummelling hand (what, seriously think he was only going to hit him once?), he picked up Crusade. Crusade was then pulled into the great stone machination, and felt himself ejected into the same glass orb Nature was in. Nature sat there, leaning up against the glass all nonchelant. "Hey man."

Crusade laughed. "Yo."

"Hold on one sec." Nature snapped his fingers, and the massive stone golem transformed into a massive stone motorcycle. They got back onto the road, leaving BMP and his crew of Big Motherfuckers behind.

"Nature, tell me something. Why didn't you just do this earlier?"

Nature laughed, "Do you guys really think it's easy making a giant stone golem? Nope. Not easy at all. Even outside of the influence of Mod City. So yeah, Crusade? Can you drive a car?"

"Yeah, why?"

"I've been running straight on my powers for about two weeks now."

"So?"

"I'm about to pass out." He took one more sip of beer, and just like that, the giant stone motorcyc began to collapse. But suspended right beneath them was a fantastic old chevy. Crusade looked back up at nature as the glass orb began to crumble, and looked back down.

"Right." He muttered to himself. He grabbed Nature just as the orb shattered, and landed ontop of the running vehicle. Swinging around to the side, he managed to grib both Nature and the top of the car, and open the side door with his feet. He threw Nature into the passenger seat, and slung himself into the driver seat. He glanced at the gas meter, happy to see Nature had managed to jack a car with af ull gas tank. He gripped the steering wheel, and rocketed down the road, falling stone motorcycle parts pegging the sides of the road. "Off to the base we go."

I have been dying to get this out all day. I hope you all enjoy it!

DICTIONARY OF CHARACTERS:

Nature
    Powers: Advanced mastery in telekinesis, Nature-focused psychic abilities. Minor telepathic powers, allowing him to contact his mother, and sense energy-beings and other characters. Cannot use telepathy to interract with creatures, however, and extreme use of his power can cause himself to be drained. Solid healing factor and endurance.
    Description: A average-looking dude with not much of a body, and a moderately handsome face. Somehow keeps his hair in that ragged-but-cool state, constantly. Dressed in an open robe, with jeans and tall sandals.

Pinkslap? (Otakulord)
    Powers: Obeys Anime-Physics, and is completely disconnected from real physics. Can utilize graphite-centric powers to will objects into existance, and further connect herself to the Anime-World. Displays absolute dominance over Anime objects. Possesses flight at all times and extremely powerful energy projection abilities. Has an extreme healing factor, and is extremely durable. Also really angry, a lot. The angrier, the DEADLIER! RAAAAAAAAAAGE!
    Description: A beautiful, albeit extremely (and questionably) feminine body. Tall, handsome, and often confused for a woman. Most often clad in a simple tight tee-shirt, khakis, and sneakers. His hair is always flowing however. He could be in space and those motherfucking locks would still be whippin' around like he was on Miami beach. Or in a Thor movie.

Furb(inator)
    Powers: Is an Admin of Mod City, therefore, within the city limits, has an almost limitless energy supply. The energy comes from the civilians within Admin City, so the higher the population around him, the more powerful he is. Also controls the Banhammer, an ancient and powerful weapon capable of causing massive damage to whoever in contacts with. Also, he's sexy. Which is a power in it's own right.
    Appearance: Did I mention he's sexy? Imagine a lumberjack in a business suit, but somehow you can always see his rippling muscles.

Crusade (Boombox)
    Powers:
    Extreme amounts of awesome.
    Appearance: Fingerless gloves, trenchcoat, aviator sunglasses, jeans, undershirt, studio-grade headphones, ipod, combat boots, wool socks. Let's keep it simple, people.

Reaction score
    needs moar ridik

Disclaimer: considering recent events I thought I best mention don\'t mistake my sarcastic remark for actual interest in being involved in this ego stroking circle jerk you call writing

D

Deleted member 301635

I\'m not going to miss this the way I missed FactionBalls...

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Nature gains the upperHand in arguements via pure unrelated Bullshit and other random things o-o

Also, Furb is a god

HAIL FURB

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Not Galaxy Burning? Bleh.....

But really, more excellent (and hilarious) writing from Nature as usual.

Can\'t wait to see a Mod City ark, for obvious reasons. ;)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Thinking Positive
    What the hell did I just read?

I am not always angry dammit. >_<

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    LOL you switched between he and she every paragraph. Incaps reaction above was desired by Nature here. Incap fell right in :p Could use some ODSTs ;)

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    You want me to DROP THA HAMMER?

Reaction score
    Nature, you write some of the most beautiful pieces of fiction to ever grace this drab corner of the internet. Thank you.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I got so much pleasure reading this!

You made my day, Nature (and all others of course).

Thanks for sharing your wonderful stories.

Reaction score
    Force O\' Nature #2

Nature reformed, finding himself a solid ten teen feet above the top of an apartment building, fell square on his face. He grumbled, and rolled onto his back. \"Guh. What a way to end a day.\" He laid there, looking up at the sun. And I swear do not get on me about staring at the sun. I mean this guy can control earthquakes. Fuck your mortal logic, he does what he wants.

He rolled over again and pushed himself up. He heard sirens running through the streets. Walking over to the edge of the room, he peered over. The streets were filled with cops. And a bunch of humvees equipped with heavy machine guns and TOW missiles. Because, you know, that\'s necessary when you\'re dealing with a nature incarnate.

He sighed, and leaned against the edge. Everything was a pain in the ass. A criminal escapes from prison, breaks into a military base, and no one even pays attention. People are still trying to get him killed, hunting him. It\'s like no-one even-

*BANG*

Nature turned around. The door leading the stairs of the apartment blew open, and no sooner had the smoke cleared did a bunch of little red dots pop up all over Nature\'s body.

Welp, he thought to himself, brooding time is over.

He got a running start, and leaped off the edge of the building. His body was drained from the fight against Incap and Furb earlier, and flying would have just drained him more. People fail to understand just how much energy it takes to rip physics a new one. Nature thought to himself. He was a master in telekenisis and element-pased psychic powers, enhanced to extreme levels thanks to being the son of Mother Nature herself, who had taught him how to use such powers to enhance every aspect of himself (except, sadly, his muscles). These powers had an adverse effect on, but weren\'t strictly limited to, natural objects, and his own defiant body. Landing on the edge of the other building, he quickly rolled under the cover of the ledge. Not a moment to soon, either, as where he had just been was now occupied by gifts of lead wrapped in copper, every single of them with his name on it. He looked around him for a solution.

An officer managed to shoot the flowerpot that was resting on the ledge. A bunch of small rocks fell around Nature. He smiled to himself.

\"Let\'s dance.\" He whispered to himself. He gathered up about a dozen rocks into his cupped hands. Then, with a squeeze and an injection of power, pieces of the rock fell to dust. He opened his hands to reveal a number of sharp, stone shurikens. Because ninja stars are awesome, and Nature likes awesome things. He waited for the short delay between the storms of bullets, and leaped backwards into the air. With the shurikens between his fingers, he threw them to the side, far away from the officers.

The officers looked stunned, but eventually saw how arched away Nature had thrown them. A young officer got cocky, and yelled \"YOU SUCK!\"

Nature smiled. \"Well that\'s rude.\" He snapped his fingers, and the stars instantly changed direction, now homing in on the officers skulls like sidewinder missies. Each one took a nice star to the side of the face. Nothing that would kill them, but enough to land them in some reconstructive surgery.

Nature turned and ran towards the little construct that would lead to the stairs. It was only a moment before the cops stopped yanked sharp rocks from their once pretty faces and called in for support. Nature leaped into the hole between the stairs, and rocketed towards the bottom floor. He slammed onto the ground, the floor around him cracking.

Now to anyone who thought superheroes who did this didn\'t feel it, well they\'re wrong. Oh, yes, it hurt. It just helped when your ligaments regenerated and you happened to be a superhuman. Like I said before, fuck your mortal physics.

He recooperated himself, and made his way through the apartment building, holding onto his hurt shoulder. He could still feel that mark from that banhammer. Anything else would have healed by now. But that thing? That thing left a mark. A mark he was all too accustomed too...

Raising his hand as he reached the rear door, it exploded from its frame. He lowered his head, and walked out into the alley. He turned to his right, and a couple of cops in the street saw him. They instantly started firing. Nature kicked thr ground, and a wall of stone ripped through the asphalt and closed the alley entrance. He broke into a run down the alley. He could hear cops begin pouring into the other alley entrances. Leaping over a fence, he was met by a couple of angry pigs, all brandishing their weapon. Nature willed the wall to his right to collapse, and turned to his left to deal with the other foes. One of the cops fired his weapon, but not before Nature could telekinetically grab a hold of his barrel. He gave it a yank, and the weapon exploded in his hand. Another cop managed to take this opportunity to get a round off, however, and managed land it right into his right shoulder.

Nature yelled. \"Oh COME ON MAN! NOT THAT SHOULDER!\" He leaped forward and knocked the weapon from his hand. Engaging the two remaining officers with his good hand, they pulled out their batons. \"Alright then, I got on arm left. Let\'s go!\"

One of them swung. Nature grabbed the baton, yanked it from him, and smacked him upside the face. The cops jawbrone broke squarly in two. The other one leaped forward, and Nature juked behind him. Swinging his arm behind him, he grabbed the head of the officer, and gave it a twist, heard the simple \"crack\" of the neck. Nature winced at this.

\"Sorry man.\" He whispered. He reached down the dead officers body and pulled out his handgun. \"Oh, Furb\'s going to have my head for this.\" He aimed it down the alley at the officers now readying their weapons. He fired the clip into the mob of cops, managing to cripple at least three and possibly paralyzed another. Was he really sorry? A little.

He broke into a run down the only direction left to run. He felt his energy drained, and blood pour down his shoulder. \"Not going to die today. Not going to die today. Not going to die today.\" He kept repeating to himself. He saw the road in front of him. \"Not going to die today!\"

He made it onto the road, but was all too quickly greeted by a swarm of squad cars, pouring armed officers. Nature raised his hands. He heard one of the officers ask why he didn\'t just fly away.

\"Because flying takes up a lot of energy, man! It\'s like running times five!\" He shouted.

\"SHUT YOUR MOUTH\" The officer shouted.

That sent Nature into a fury. \"NOT GOING TO DIE TODAY!\" He yelled one last time before slamming his hadns into the ground. The very earth rumbled and roared at his command, ripping open and emitting great bursts of fire as he turned the nearby blocks into rubble and debris. The police scrambled to get away, and Nature fell into the crater of brick and urban destruction he had created. He was drained, done. All he had did was bought himself the electric chair and a few more minutes to contemplate his demise.

*VROOM*

Nature rolled over to see a massive harley scream over the rubble like it was some kind of ramp. Standing (yes, standing) atop of it was a man in a dark black trenchcoat covered in glowing blue lines, and weaing a headset/sunglasses/badassery combo ontop of his massive locks. He held two lever-action shotguns, one in each hand, and let force a wonderful orchestra of pain and destruction into any cops trying to get over the hill. With a flip, he sheathed she shotguns onto his back and landed right next to Nature.

He stuck out his hand, which was clad in some hardcore fingerless gloves. \"Crusade, at your service.\" He said, a big grin on his face.

\"Crusade!\" Nature shouted, \"How do you manage to pull this shit off?\"

\"Better question, how do you manage to pull this off.\" He said, nodding to the destruction around him. He yanked Nature aboard his massive bike, and hit the gas. The V-Murder engine roared to life and the bike accellerated at a rate that was in no way healthy for your internal organs. It screamed over the hill, flying over the head of officers in awe at the raw badassery they were witnessing.

\"You know, just doing Nature things.\" Nature responded.

\"That\'s not good for your health. Especially here in Mod City. They don\'t like you here.\" Shouted Crusade.

\"Well what about you? What have you been doing?\" Nature asked.

\"Oh, just dealing with supers like you. People call me Boombox. But I\'ve just been running some errands here and there.\" As the bike hit the ground, he whipped out one of this lever action shotguns, and whipped it to load a new round, firing directly into the tank of a police car that had been heared straight at them. The car exploded, and flew over their heads.

\"Like this errand, I assume?\"

\"Precisely.\" Said Crusade, smiling. \"Now let\'s get you out of this place, before Furb decides to kill me, too.\"

AWWW YEAAAAHHHHH

DICTIONARY OF CHARACTERS:

Nature
    Powers: Advanced mastery in telekinesis, Nature-focused psychic abilities. Minor telepathic powers, allowing him to contact his mother, and sense energy-beings and other characters. Cannot use telepathy to interract with creatures, however, and extreme use of his power can cause himself to be drained. Solid healing factor and endurance.
    Description: A average-looking dude with not much of a body, and a moderately handsome face. Somehow keeps his hair in that ragged-but-cool state, constantly. Dressed in an open robe, with jeans and tall sandals.

Incap (Otakulord)
    Powers: Obeys Anime-Physics, and is completely disconnected from real physics. Can utilize graphite-centric powers to will objects into existance, and further connect herself to the Anime-World. Displays absolute dominance over Anime objects. Possesses flight at all times and extremely powerful energy projection abilities. Has an extreme healing factor, and is extremely durable. Also really angry, a lot. The angrier, the DEADLIER! RAAAAAAAAAAGE!
    Description: A beautiful, albeit extremely (and questionably) feminine body. Tall, handsome, and often confused for a woman. Most often clad in a simple tight tee-shirt, khakis, and sneakers. His hair is always flowing however. He could be in space and those motherfucking locks would still be whippin\' around like he was on Miami beach. Or in a Thor movie.

Furb(inator)
    Powers: Is an Admin of Mod City, therefore, within the city limits, has an almost limitless energy supply. The energy comes from the civilians within Admin City, so the higher the population around him, the more powerful he is. Also controls the Banhammer, an ancient and powerful weapon capable of causing massive damage to whoever in contacts with. Also, he\'s sexy. Which is a power in it\'s own right.
    Appearance: Did I mention he\'s sexy? Imagine a lumberjack in a business suit, but somehow you can always see his rippling muscles.

Crusade (Boombox)

Reaction score
    I tried to make a superhero who\'s entire power was just being constantly badass.

Reaction score
    You can\'t blow him up because as soon as the bomb goes off he\'s down the road walking away casually wearing sunglasses and not looking back.