Charon 2.0 - A WIP super titan [Update 5 : new medium turret]

Reaction score

I think that I'm going to be making the beam either solid white or blue, kinda like a beam of pure energy (and destruction).
    O_O that sound awesome :D! I recommend to make it white because after all that's the color of electricity ;). also how do you change the color of beams?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    UPDATE #7 : Finished the super weapon (visuals).

Here it is folks, the finished super weapon! It's composed of the part seen in the pictures below and the rails, which can be seen in update #6. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out, this is probably my most detailed piece so far (since not many details are repeating themselves).

Those "cables" (?) really look awesome (i think i already said that once)... :cool:
    Always nice to see your updates and watching the progress to your titan

Reactions: Keptick

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Thanks :D. I actually made those using the tetras and pentas as a test and it looks good. Once we get ice crystal wedges I'll be able to bend them a lot more (without having it look weird). NuclearFun

It can be done by placing colored crystals either beside the output or the weapon computer, I'm not too sure about that part. dark_J

Reaction score
    Thanks :D. I actually made those using the tetras and pentas as a test and it looks good. Once we get ice crystal wedges I'll be able to bend them a lot more (without having it look weird). NuclearFun

It can be done by placing colored crystals either beside the output or the weapon computer, I'm not too sure about that part. dark_J
    thanks :) that's what I thought but its nice to double check because I have not yet tried it myself :).

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    Use Blue. It's best! (Also less likely to be mistaken as an over powered salvage cannon)

Reaction score
    :eek: Dude... Awesome. Ship is amazing and the bending energy conduits on the guns might get plagiarized by me.

Reactions: Keptick

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I think you are trying to recreate this weapon

There have been many world ending weapons in multiple different franchises. I didn't even know of the existence of Freespace. So no, I'm not trying to recreate that specific weapon. Although I'd love getting a beam that size :P

Reaction score
    That weapon is not a superweapon all of the capital ships that are in that game have at least 1, they are not world ending weapons.

If you want a wide like that for your superweapon do something like this.
    The black are normal blocks and the red are bream weapon blocks that make up 9 different bream

cannons linked to one bream weapon computer. Make one wide bream, you can even have each one be different colors. I would use blue on the outside bream and white in the middle

Attachments

Last edited:

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Sweet mother of kraken! My turret has 350 million shields now XD. Well, it's completely useless due to the power drain but still, that's a LOT!!!

Reaction score
    Sweet mother of kraken! My turret has 350 million shields now XD. Well, it's completely useless due to the power drain but still, that's a LOT!!!
    -_- what has schema done... now your turret is indestructible!!! now nobody stands a chance XD.

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I remade weapons on the reaper: lol

Last edited:
    Reactions: WolfChild

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    I will be refiting the mega turret for longer range and a pierce effect and probably am going to just remake the smaller turrets. Or just make different variants.

Reaction score
    can we have a down;load on the main turret? i currently have a ship that i can expand that has noweapons and just shields and power i was testing how many waves it took to take it down and lets just say i took maybe an hour of like 100 isanths pounding on it :) i have several ideas for you if you want me to help im currently in a deadzone on my creative jucies and i need something to work on

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    can we have a down;load on the main turret? i currently have a ship that i can expand that has noweapons and just shields and power i was testing how many waves it took to take it down and lets just say i took maybe an hour of like 100 isanths pounding on it :) i have several ideas for you if you want me to help im currently in a deadzone on my creative jucies and i need something to work on
    Thank a lot for the offer but I'd rather keep the blueprints private for now, especially since the turret needs a massive refit.

Reactions: Bannta
    Reaction score
    Is that the thing you want everyone to help you test fire?

P.S. Great looking ship!