Chaotic Force EU Server (WHITELISTED)

Reaction score
    IGN:Yashagoro my irl name is Tyler I live in america and i\'m looking for a good server im 16 and Starmade is becoming my life. I would love to be apart of this server.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Updated banner to the front post so people can see straight if there\'s people online and the uptime percents

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey there, just found this game the other day, best i have seen in an age, want to have a cool place to build and get to grips with the game. 22 years old and I live in england. Hope you will have me.

IGN: imortalvalk

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I tried to log in today but failed, i get the error that i am not whitelisted but i thought i was so before, as ive played on the server before. Could the admin check if i\'m still whitelisted plz?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    imortalvalk and TheFlemishDuck will be whitelisted, nakawara4 will have to add some more information about him/herself

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Faction Leader Application started on forums http://chaoticforce.boards.net/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

I\'m looking for a server with a nice community

IGN: Sandman

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey Sandman, could you please make your whitelist app a little more appealing? Why would you really like to join this server? :D

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I discovered about this game yesterday by my brother. I started playing it thinking it\'s just another MC clone but there was something special which kept me hooked in. So far I have been playing singleplayer just to get familiar with the game mechanics, but now I need a good server to have more fun and play with other people killing pirates, building space ships and stations, PVP etc.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hello,my IGN is muyoshi,I\'m 15,and I\'m looking for a server in which I\'m not robbed each time I logout.I live in swiss,so my ping isn\'t too high.I\'ve discovered the game 2 days ago,and I really like it.

Reaction score
    Hello everyone, I\'m Nick, 16 years old and from Belgium. I\'m currently looking for a new server because the one i played on suddenly dissapeared today. I\'ve been playing the game for a week now and i\'m really interested in a server with set factions so there aren\'t just hundreds of random factions and I have experience with faction play like this from Minecraft where in a friend\'s server I\'m the leader of one of the factions. I have plans for a full scale Deadalus from Stargate and it would be fun to be able to build it on this server instead of in singleplayer.

IGN: n2000nick