Chaotic Force EU Server (WHITELISTED)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey there,

I would like to join, my IGN is Tarrokk. I\'m 22 years old.

Would be awesome if you could whitelist Thymalous and BugWare, we would like to play together on your server :)

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: Soriane

I\'m currently looking for servers where I can experience the real social aspect of the game, no trolls, some PvP testing and fun. I feel this server can do that so I would love to be part of the experience.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    My ingame name is \"Daxian\". I cannot find any proper working servers so I\'m applying for this one. Its my first application for a whitelist in this game. I\'ve been playing for a while now. Iv\'e got TS3 and can use skype if needed. However I\'d like to play with alot of other people so if youre intending to be a small server don\'t bother whitelisting me.

Reaction score
    I would like to complain!

Somebody called BossBattles instantly entered my weapons computer and destroyed my cannons before i could even build a ship at spawn!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Daxian I\'ll keep it small as long as it needs to be, of course I will raise it bit by bit if it needs it, of course I will have to rent a server at the moment it\'s hosted on my home computer

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It\'s updated, only thing is that I saw your name first letter was with big S :D so you can log in now

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Update to the first post. Added the server to the official server list http://starmade-servers.com/server/101/ Remember to vote and favorite it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server updated and is back up again Server Version: 0.09373

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN:TheYohis25

Hello,

I would like to join your server. Im 15 and I\'m from Lithuania. I want a server with nice and friendly people. And I will obey the rules to the fullest and will inform admins of anyone that breaks them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Forums page: http://chaoticforce.boards.net/ I will update the thread etc later this is the bold version so you people can register and make request for whitelisting in the whitelisting section there

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN: DrSardjoe

I would very much like to join your server, I hate it when joining a server your core gets stolen right away. I\'m looking for a friendly community!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    DrSardjoe welcome you will be whitelisted in a few minutes