Chaotic Force EU Server (WHITELISTED)

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    IGN: tatte

Huge fan of Sci-fi, still playing Minecraft actively, loving StarMade. I\'d love to get to play with you.

Just in case that wasn\'t enough (seems to be the trend here). I got to know the game with a friend of mine, after some futile attempts at compact size Star Trek crafts I turned to the mighty gods of Vikings and combined elements from Beliskner and Star Trek inspired saucer design. I\'m really pleased with my latest revision and can\'t lie about wanting people to see it too.

If you take my word for it I\'m a mature player. I have never built a giant dick and never will. With troubles to come up with something to say to convince you about how nice fella I am, maybe I could point out that I prefer fairly small crafts so it wouldn\'t be too hard to remind me about my place if the need would ever rise, which probably will never happen. Can I interest you with some cookies?

I have lately turned into roleplaying in Star Trek Online, so hopefully (for my STO friends\' sake) I\'m not that horrible person to chat with. I\'m not planning on building a giant Bat\'leth but maybe I should. Klingons are everywhere nowadays.

Aaand what I expect from the server... well pirates aren\'t much fun once you get your build straight. So people it is. People to have fun with and to PvP against.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Someone please wake up the admin already, getting tired of waiting.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Server is taking off through friends and such, factions will be starting soon! Jump over to http://chaoticforce.boards.net/ to apply for whitelist or apply here!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    C\'mon guess, get yout requests in or we can\'t add you to the server!

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Avarus faction is now recruiting! Come secure your place in greatness and glorious victories. Join the server and join us, you\'ll find yourself at home. Join the server and oppose us, and you\'ll find only sorrow and pain! (Not really, we\'re actually nice folks. Check the link.)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Pure Tide is now also recruiting! Feel free to join us to fight for the greater good! You can apply here. Do so, for there will be no space for those who are weak-willed within our walls!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bigger cap means we need more people to play, get inviting or request whitelisting here!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Loction : Switzerland

Online name : SchtroumpfRastaZ

I\'m looking for a good server without griffing and nice people. :)

I begin in the game and but I already have a friend in game and a bit of experience.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Done, be sure to visit http://chaoticforce.boards.net/ as I visit it more regularly!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'m gonna be away this weekend so if server crashes it gets back online in Sunday or Monday

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen

Loction : Slovenia

Online name : spiffy

I want to join a server where there is no stealing and mindless destruction :P

I\'m not new to this game, so i know a few basic things