Change hideous dark theme to light theme in forums?

Reaction score
    How do I change the hideous dark theme to light theme in forums?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Why would you want to? Dark themes have benefits over light ones. They are safer for your eyes. Plus they remind of vast darkness of space, which is nowhere bright and sunny, and we play a space game, don't forget it xD

jayman38

Precentor-Primus, pro-tempore
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Thinking Positive
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    You might consider the greasemonkey addon to modify the website attributes for your browser.

Reaction score
    Why would you want to? Dark themes have benefits over light ones. They are safer for your eyes. Plus they remind of vast darkness of space, which is nowhere bright and sunny, and we play a space game, don't forget it xD
    About half the world's population has difficulty with light on dark instead of dark on light. There are decades of research into this. That's why.
    [doublepost=1556417621,1556417572][/doublepost]
    You might consider the greasemonkey addon to modify the website attributes for your browser.
    Thanks, not a bad idea but I don't install browser addons, they require too many permissions and that's not a good idea from a security perspective.

OfficialCoding

Professional Quickfire Hater
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Dark theme is the best! Just try Discord light theme. I for one had to wear a welding mask to be able to use it.
    Jokes aside though, Dark Theme is easier on the eyes, but I guess it could be an option maybe. I got the Dark Theme extension for Chrome, and now literally everything I use is dark theme.