Celestial Maiden - Mothership

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    You are designing the outer shell before designing the internal functionality.

It should be the other way around.

Place the power shield weapons and thrusters first, and put a shell around it afterwards.

Reaction score
    All of the power, shields, and thrusters will be going in the outerring. All of the weapons, are going to be turrets. Don\'t worry about me, I got everything planned out, sorta.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    This ship is a giant hockey puck. The independence day ship was more unique than this piece of literal.. you know.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yes it was a Giant hockey puck, but not it has a connection to another which turned it into a Yoyo. So get over yourself wanting a hockey puck ship...

Also to the Author, I hope you get the exterior finished soon to keep people like this from flaming your thread, can\'t wait to see it.

Reaction score
    Lol, my dear TDude, them flaming just makes this more popular, don\'t you see? Besides, when this ship is completed, or atleast the exterior and the top/bottom to the core. That is when I can look back at the comments and see how retarded the flamers were. Can\'t wait!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I\'ll be sure to download it when its finished. Then I\'ll be the one trolling people, people on NASSS were trying to take the Isanth_VII.