Celestial Maiden - Mothership

Reaction score
    Hello, My name is JustSpawned, for the next while I while be constructing me newest project I call, Celestial Maiden, which will be the Mothership to my fleet/faction. It is merely a giant moving space station, but, a ship. I could not find any pictures that relate to what I have in mind to what I am building, so you will just have to wait and see as a build it! I will as ,frequently as I can, post links, images, and videos. You can also visit, follow, and watch me stream on twitch and/or follow me on twitter for updates as well.

Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustSpawned

Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/justspawned

Project: Mothership

Estimated Size:

• Length: 900+ Blocks
    • Width: 900+ Blocks
    • Height: 250+ Blocks

I will be posting "Progress Logs" which will consist of any information that I can give that is an update to what I have done and built on from previously. These logs will most likely include images, links, and videos of the progress made as well.

Please stayed tuned for more!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Animated GIFs (NOTE: NOT TO SCALE, JUST A MODEL)

Celestial Maiden - ProgressLog 3 - Animated Model

Reaction score
    Progress Log - 1

I haven\'t been able to stream lately due to me being busy all the time. Also, I had to restart the Mothership; but this time around I made it 2x the height! So today I have just built the basic frame along with the walls to the Mothership \"core\".

Link to a video that is a highlight of the previous Mothership of same model, just half the height of this ne wone. - Here

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Progress Log - 2

The roof and flooring to the Mothership are now completed, along with the length of the \"Arms\" that will be connecting the \"Core\" to the \"Ring\".

The ship is now:

• Mass: 36515.7 (Blocks: 365157)
    • Length: 802m
    • Height: 102m
    • Width: 802m
    • Price: 45,645,900

Progress Log - 3

Today I have built a pillar in the center of the core of the ship, and have brain-stormed some ideas to go with it. I also built 2 of the four \"Arms\" that will connect the core to the ring. My livestream on the building of this log Here.

The ship is now:

• Mass: 45378.1 (Blocks: 453,781)
    • Length: 802m
    • Height: 102m
    • Width: 802m
    • Price: 56,723,900

Reaction score
    I plan so. Saturday I was busy with my job, then the lawn, then the movies with my friends. Yesterday I was busy with my job, and then my parents threw a party. Today I will be wokring till 3:30pm, then mowing the lawn for the last time, and then hopefully streaming around 7:00pm. Aftwards, later that night, I will create an official Progress Video for the 3rd log that will be added tommorow.

Reaction score
    That\'s no Moon...

Looks like a Space Station rather than a Mother Ship...

Reaction score
    @ Myxam

This Mothership is still in a very early stage and is no where near completetion.

Reaction score
    lol Tim, say what you want, you will be shitting your pants for the rest of your life after you see the final product. When one says something like, \"Ever heard of the Celestial Maiden?\" You will then quiver in fear as you abruttly experience explosive diarrhea.

fire219

1200° Plasma
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Crusade, I can promise that the answer is probably no. 62m is a frickin\' lot. ;)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 7
    • Modder
    • Top Forum Contributor
    I thought everyone gots 62 million..

Owait

They don\'t.