Cargo transfer rail not working.

Reaction score
    I saw an earlier thread about this but it was no help at all.
    Here's my setup.

Docking ship, (I did the following both in my core and out of my core).

1. Docking rail on bottom, linked to ships storage. ( I need to add here that when I hit "c" on docking rail then "v" on ships storage, I didn't get the messege "Link to whatever". I hit "v" anyways and ships storage box turned purple. I tagergeted the box not the yellow cargo ghost boxes.

2. Ships storage, 3 blocks from docking rail and 2 from core. Autopull is off, not set to personal storage (tried that as well). Also tried both named and non named inventory.

3. Docking permission is always allow and permission to pull from this ship is always granted.

Base being docked to.

1. Linked Unload rail to base storage. Also linked just the rail basic as well in a test.

2. Base storage is set to autopull and all items added. (did this with amount to pull set at 10, then again at 100 and so forth to no avail). Tried both named and unnamed inventory.

3. Docking permissions and the like always granted.

Did all this in various combinations of faction block on both then, one but not the other.
    I tried everything I could think of short of throwing my computer out a window.

I'm thinking this has to be a scripting thing. Any ideas or suggestions?

JumpSuit

Lost-Legacy Director
    Reaction score
    both storages need to have auto-pull on for cargo to transfer, I have learned this from my recent experience.

Reaction score
    Both cargoes set to autopull, that fixed it. Now runs flawlessly.
    I'm on to bigger things now.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Ok, my cargo isn't working either. I have tried all three docking types, unload, load, and basic. I have storages linked to dockers/rails/ respectively. I have set up autopulls on both ends, tried one side on, other off, vice versa, and both on. I get nothing.

starmade-screenshot-0122.png starmade-screenshot-0123.png starmade-screenshot-0124.png starmade-screenshot-0125.png starmade-screenshot-0126.png