Cargo Storage Amount

JNC

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Is there a way to change how many items cargo / storage blocks can hold without altering block mass settings? Tried searching for some setting in the various .cfg files but didn't see anything. :(

I feel like an entire asteroid being mushed down into 1 cargo space is too easy.

Reaction score
    Is there a way to change how many items cargo / storage blocks can hold without altering block mass settings? Tried searching for some setting in the various .cfg files but didn't see anything. :(

I feel like an entire asteroid being mushed down into 1 cargo space is too easy.
    You can't set the number of blocks they will hold, but there are a couple of other options.

In the blockBehaviorConfig.xml file under "Cargo is the "CapacityPerBlockMultShip" option. It changes how much cargo each block can hold. By default it's set to 100.

In the blockBehaviorConfig.xml file under "General" there is the "VolumeMassMultiplier" option. It how much weight cargo adds to your ship. By default it's set to 0.01 so 1000 mass worth of cargo only adds 10 mass to your ship. If you want it more realistic, set it to 1, then 1000 mass of cargo adds 1000 mass to your ship.

JNC

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    Think 'capacity per block' was what i was looking for, thanks! If I lower that than cargo should fill up must faster :P