Capital Ships mod and test server

Reaction score
    What I would like to see, is a class system based off mass or length it both (it could be configured to a player's liking) with classes such as fighter, frigate, cruiser, etc. in which each class has buffs and nerfs. Such as fighters can accelerate after and can achieve higher overall speeds then cruisers or titans that have low acceleration and lower max speeds.

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Ok it is now saying I dont have the line <ShieldDockTransferLimit>.5</ShieldDockTransferLimit> and now it is whining that there is no appropriate field found for that line of code. what does that mean? NVM Just what version do I have to play to use this? That would easily fix it

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    The version from the community content section is from version .015 something.

The current version is only playable in my test server. If you want to try it out I can give you the IP

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    how well does this scale with fleet combat? I worry that a swarm of fighters will be vastly superior to a well balanced fleet.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    how well does this scale with fleet combat? I worry that a swarm of fighters will be vastly superior to a well balanced fleet.
    That was a concern of mine as well. Even though large ships get a bump down in some ways, they are very powerful. I boosted the effectiveness of docked reactors, made it so shields protect turrets until totally depleted, a few other small things like that. Still needs more testing of course.

Wrong forum section bro.
    Not really. Not posting server info or the config. Just looking for volunteers and feedback :)

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    I suspect that this mod will make Drone Carriers much more common. Nobody ever uses them because they're too expensive for how little they do these days, and they can't be recalled, so you're throwing money at your enemy.

Still, fighter on fighter battles will be absolute hell, so I recommend having some sort of change to the config for a weapon or effect that does ludicrous block damage at the cost of not being able to penetrate more than one layer or damage armor HP much, if it's at all possible. Or some other solution that would help would be fine too.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I suspect that this mod will make Drone Carriers much more common. Nobody ever uses them because they're too expensive for how little they do these days, and they can't be recalled, so you're throwing money at your enemy.

Still, fighter on fighter battles will be absolute hell, so I recommend having some sort of change to the config for a weapon or effect that does ludicrous block damage at the cost of not being able to penetrate more than one layer or damage armor HP much, if it's at all possible. Or some other solution that would help would be fine too.
    Well drone carriers won't be viable till you can recall drones. Weapon damage has been doubled and tripled in some cases.

Reaction score
    The version from the community content section is from version .015 something.

The current version is only playable in my test server. If you want to try it out I can give you the IP
    SUre, can I have the IP? Also, can you admin spawn ships in the server? I usually don't play survival.