Can't login to server

Reaction score
    So, I go in to try to play Elwyn Eternity today, and all I get is this error constantly

Even after deleting my login info, it refuses to let me in after it gets to the login stage, and I have no idea why

I can play on every other server, but not this one for some reason. Is my character glitched and still registered as being in the server or something(I logged out about 7 hours ago)?

Any help on this is appreciated

Reaction score
    • Tester
    mostlikely its what the error said ... the server is down (or your communication to the server isnt stable)
    normaly after a few minutes you will get auto disconnected after you loose contact to the server .. after that you should be able to log in again.

Reaction score
    mostlikely its what the error said ... the server is down (or your communication to the server isnt stable)
    normaly after a few minutes you will get auto disconnected after you loose contact to the server .. after that you should be able to log in again.
    It's been about 3 hours now, and it disconnects within 15 or so seconds of trying to connect. The server itself says it's been online, but it seems odd that the player count (19) has remained the same for 3 hours
    https://starmade-servers.com/server/103/

Reaction score
    • Tester
    it sounds as if the server has hung up ... not a crash but no longer responding. It looks as if it is running from the outside, but it is not.
    If you have an admin contact try to inform them to take a look.