Cant join servers.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hi, I was able to join servers not long ago.. but then i bought the game, and now i cant join any server, single player works perfectly fine but whenever i try and join a server it always tells me that either the server ip is incorrect or that i am being blocked. are all servers down or is it just me? and yes they are the right ips, i copy and paste them dicrectly to avoid mispellings.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    hmm,
    there shouldn\'t have changed anything in the connection protocol. Do you have some kind of firewall running?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hmm,just bumping since I have the same problem and I would love some help,I tried forwarding the ports but that didn\'t help either,I can\'t connect to any servers and Im having the same errors.

Reaction score
    I haven\'t baught the game but I am also not able to join any servers other than my own local server. I have dropped every single firewall I have, they are all off, yet it still won\'t connect. It doesnt matter if the server is offline, online, empty, or full, it always gives the same message.

If it helps, my ISP is Comcast and I live on the west coast in the US. My machine is connected to a network which is in turn connected to the internet through a modem. If you need more info just ask, I would really like to play this game online.

Thank you

Savage117

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I seem to have a problem where it won\'t let me join because \"my name is already on the server\". Help?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I am having the same Problem as well, I have not Purchased the game yet. and would really love to play online