Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Reaction score
    hello there !
    IGN : tyazze
    Why you want to join the server : Me and a friend are currently trying to build a ship together, but it's hard in solo
    Example of your work :
    starmade-screenshot-0430.png
    Your favourite type of cake : the kouign amann ! (a cake from Brittany, France)

Reaction score
    And Greetings!
    IGN : MaelstromX9
    Why you want to join the server : I have plan to build with the player that posted right before me. It may or may not be including turret.
    Exemple of your work : Thoses two ship in the picture attached.
    Your favourite type of cake: the Canelé (same country, but from the south)

Attachments

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    hello there !
    IGN : tyazze
    Why you want to join the server : Me and a friend are currently trying to build a ship together, but it's hard in solo
    Example of your work :
    View attachment 53045
    Your favourite type of cake : the kouign amann ! (a cake from Brittany, France)
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.
    And Greetings!
    IGN : MaelstromX9
    Why you want to join the server : I have plan to build with the player that posted right before me. It may or may not be including turret.
    Exemple of your work : Thoses two ship in the picture attached.
    Your favourite type of cake: the Canelé (same country, but from the south)
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    I hope to post in the right forum... (feeling kinda blond)

I wanna join your server, to join/team up with other Star Trek builders... I've restricted myself to Voyager Only (for tv ships), as seen on the picture's and have one big mother ship with own design turret, and a couple of 8 bit Super Mario items (Wanna be unique with my style) where Voyager is docked inside (also work in progress)

Already working are the full functional rotating necelles, just accelerate and they flip in 45%, hit break and they lower also automatic... Still have to add 2 cargo doors in the saucer section, and want to make the landing gear (for the outside at least) than I've have to do the interior as well (wanna make that part own design(mostly the crew quarters , with respecting a couple of intrepid layout's like sickbay (to be added on deck 5 (right side), etc... I hope that my builds are welcome on your server, as am I off course...

Ow... almost forgot...

My favorite cake is Tiramisu (Italian based cake)
    My ingame name is: Paul_van_Hummel
    And my timezone should be EST (Europe Standard Time, Brussels, London,Amsterdam)

Anyway, I'm writing a whole letter already...
    I'm hoping that I will be whitelisted on your server.

Best regards,
    Paul van Hummel
    The Netherlands

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    I hope to post in the right forum... (feeling kinda blond)

I wanna join your server, to join/team up with other Star Trek builders... I've restricted myself to Voyager Only (for tv ships), as seen on the picture's and have one big mother ship with own design turret, and a couple of 8 bit Super Mario items (Wanna be unique with my style) where Voyager is docked inside (also work in progress)

Already working are the full functional rotating necelles, just accelerate and they flip in 45%, hit break and they lower also automatic... Still have to add 2 cargo doors in the saucer section, and want to make the landing gear (for the outside at least) than I've have to do the interior as well (wanna make that part own design(mostly the crew quarters , with respecting a couple of intrepid layout's like sickbay (to be added on deck 5 (right side), etc... I hope that my builds are welcome on your server, as am I off course...

Ow... almost forgot...

My favorite cake is Tiramisu (Italian based cake)
    My ingame name is: Paul_van_Hummel
    And my timezone should be EST (Europe Standard Time, Brussels, London,Amsterdam)

Anyway, I'm writing a whole letter already...
    I'm hoping that I will be whitelisted on your server.

Best regards,
    Paul van Hummel
    The Netherlands

Reaction score
    Why I want to join......Build,build,build and cake
    upload_2019-2-28_14-33-21.png
    upload_2019-2-28_14-33-57.png

and the best cake is German Chocolate....and exploding Cakes...lol

IGN - Jppaladin

Reactions: Reilly Reese
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    IGN - dougimus
    Reason to join - recommended by my fellow starsquadron members, I love to build.
    Example of work - check out my YouTube channel or I can upload screenshots when I get on PC later.
    Favorite cake - vanilla with lots of frosting.

Last edited:

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Why I want to join......Build,build,build and cake
    View attachment 53174
    View attachment 53175

and the best cake is German Chocolate....and exploding Cakes...lol

IGN - Jppaladin
    whoops seems like I missed your application, sorry about that.
    IGN - dougimus
    Reason to join - recommended by my fellow starsquadron members, I love to build.
    Example of work - check out my YouTube channel or I can upload screenshots when I get on PC later.
    we need an example of your builds.

Reaction score

Application form

IGN-ThomasBullet

Why you want to join the server- My friend wanted a nice a friendly sever to play in, he's already in it, and highly suggested that I apply here!

Example of your work- I don't have any, I'm gonna be honest, I don't build pretty, I only build what works.

Your favorite type of cake- Ice cream cake (I'm lactose intolerance is the funny part)

[/QUOTE]

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Application form

IGN-ThomasBullet

Why you want to join the server- My friend wanted a nice a friendly sever to play in, he's already in it, and highly suggested that I apply here!

Example of your work- I don't have any, I'm gonna be honest, I don't build pretty, I only build what works.

Your favorite type of cake- Ice cream cake (I'm lactose intolerance is the funny part)

[/QUOTE]
    We need an example of your build, it doesnt matter if you think it's crazy good or crazy bad, everyone has their own skill levels and we just need an example.

Reaction score
    IGN - CorndogCrusader

Why you want to join the server - I heard about it from a discord group for Starmade that I am in, and it's apparently the only still active server, so I wanted to join as playing this game on it's own is kinda boring. :(

Example of your work - Look below. (I know, it's garbage, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere, right?)

Your favourite type of cake - Ice-cream cake. ;)

Attachments

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN - CorndogCrusader

Why you want to join the server - I heard about it from a discord group for Starmade that I am in, and it's apparently the only still active server, so I wanted to join as playing this game on it's own is kinda boring. :(

Example of your work - Look below. (I know, it's garbage, but hey, everyone has to start somewhere, right?)

Your favourite type of cake - Ice-cream cake. ;)

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN - dougimus
    Nice builds!

Reaction score
    IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0050.JPG Hi - I would like to join the server as I have heard very good things about it being a good R/D and building server
    My favourite cake would probably have to be home made Victoria sandwich
    Example of Work: IMG_0050.JPG
    [doublepost=1553528462,1553528130][/doublepost]
    IMG_0051.JPG IMG_0050.JPG Hi - I would like to join the server as I have heard very good things about it being a good R/D and building server
    Example of Work: IMG_0050.JPG
    This is my main project at the moment - I have also designed several shuttle types as well but I don't currently have pictures of them

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    View attachment 53373 View attachment 53375 Hi - I would like to join the server as I have heard very good things about it being a good R/D and building server
    Example of Work:View attachment 53375
    This is my main project at the moment - I have also designed several shuttle types as well but I don't currently have pictures of them
    F5 takes images with the HUD
    F6 takes them without the hud, they are saved in your SM folder
    And I need your IGN, InGame Name

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    View attachment 53373 View attachment 53375 Hi - I would like to join the server as I have heard very good things about it being a good R/D and building server
    Example of Work:View attachment 53375
    IGN is MattyG_Supremacy

Reaction score
    IGN- allox
    Why you want to join the server- I'd like to build and test pvp configurations with my friend Nocturna
    Your favourite type of cake- chocolate cake.

Attachments

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    IGN- allox
    Why you want to join the server- I'd like to build and test pvp configurations with my friend Nocturna
    Your favourite type of cake- chocolate cake.