Cake Build Server - The Most Delicious Build Server [Whitelist]

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- GaeasSon

Why you want to join the server- It looks like a nice place to hang out and build.

Example of your work- Resources from GaeasSon

Your favourite type of cake-
    Cheesecake... as in pin-ups.
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reactions: GaeasSon
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Rules clarification: 5- DO NOT STEAL BLUEPRINTS. We check the logs quite regularly, and if you are found to have stolen someones BP, you will be permanently banned from the server

Am I allowed to offer blueprints to my fellow builders? ... like this handy cut and pasteable shipyard rib.
    upload_2017-7-11_18-38-54.png

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Rules clarification: 5- DO NOT STEAL BLUEPRINTS. We check the logs quite regularly, and if you are found to have stolen someones BP, you will be permanently banned from the server

Am I allowed to offer blueprints to my fellow builders? ... like this handy cut and pasteable shipyard rib.
    View attachment 43132
    It's not stealing or borrowing without permission, so yes of course you can share your creations.

Reaction score
    IGN - rurumeto
    I think this is my IGN
    Last time I checked it was

Reasons why I would like to join - I want to build builds that are buildable on a build server which allows me to build buildable builds, also I have interesting friends on this server who probably don't even remember that I exist

Evidence that I am Mildly un-bad at building can be seen below
    20170702094031_1.jpg
    20170713200540_1.jpg Evidence that I like cake can be seen below
    yupp.png
    Please don't hate me I'm a noob who's only been playing for 2 years or so and have a total of 200 hours in the game which means I have played for approximately 100 hours a year meaning I have played for around about 100/8700 hours. this is the same as playing for nearly 4 days a year. This is considerably noob-like of me. Thank you for your time.

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN - rurumeto
    I think this is my IGN
    Last time I checked it was

Reasons why I would like to join - I want to build builds that are buildable on a build server which allows me to build buildable builds, also I have interesting friends on this server who probably don't even remember that I exist

Evidence that I am Mildly un-bad at building can be seen below
    View attachment 43183
    View attachment 43185Evidence that I like cake can be seen below
    View attachment 43184
    Please don't hate me I'm a noob who's only been playing for 2 years or so and have a total of 200 hours in the game which means I have played for approximately 100 hours a year meaning I have played for around about 100/8700 hours. this is the same as playing for nearly 4 days a year. This is considerably noob-like of me. Thank you for your time.
    IGN is your ingame name.
    if it's not what you wrote then please respond with your proper ingame name.
    Whitelisted. Remember to read the rules and contact an admin here Discord when you're online on the server to gain access to restricted admin and creative mode.

Reaction score
    IGN- Gmodism

Why you want to join the server- I have been playing sm for some years and made videos on youtube for longer, I like to check into what the community is making and what fellow builders are making, and make videos with folks that wanna showcase their stuff in person as all is not on the docks. Well I wanna expand my network, as I have looked around at servers like MF before, in addition to a few restricted youtuber servers.

Example of your work- Pandora haven is the project that i spent far too much time on, and it is not close to done, lol
    javaw 2017-05-23 23-49-09-487.jpg
    Your favourite type of cake- Hm, I do make cake myself and to to be like that... but my peanutbutter/nutella/chokolate cake is really great ;)

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- Gmodism

Why you want to join the server- I have been playing sm for some years and made videos on youtube for longer, I like to check into what the community is making and what fellow builders are making, and make videos with folks that wanna showcase their stuff in person as all is not on the docks. Well I wanna expand my network, as I have looked around at servers like MF before, in addition to a few restricted youtuber servers.

Example of your work- Pandora haven is the project that i spent far too much time on, and it is not close to done, lol
    View attachment 43202
    Your favourite type of cake- Hm, I do make cake myself and to to be like that... but my peanutbutter/nutella/chokolate cake is really great ;)

Reaction score
    IGN- SunkenGiraffe

Why you want to join the server- I like space games and building stuff even though i'm really bad and my ships end up looking like a badly rolled burrito

Example of your work- N/A, never taken pictures

Your favourite type of cake- God damn carrot cake my guy, easy.

Captain Tankman

Cake Build Server Staff
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    IGN- SunkenGiraffe

Why you want to join the server- I like space games and building stuff even though i'm really bad and my ships end up looking like a badly rolled burrito

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN- SunkenGiraffe

Nvm

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10

Nauvran

Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    IGN - undeadpilot89

Why i want to join this server - Wanting to be able to build and have others to talk to, Also to be able to show off my creations and meet new friends.

Example of my work - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...8532003458580491/starmade-screenshot-0036.png

My favorite type of cake - Cookie Cake