Build/Remove Buttons no Longer Switch

Reaction score
    It seems for me(and maybe others), that the setting for switching the build/remove no longer works when out of a ship, right click is turned into a dual button(builds and breaks). I have checked in my settings config file, and the setting is set to true,

C_MOUSE_BUTTOM_SWITCH = true

, but it doesn't work anymore. A fix for this would be a savior from annoyances since the last few prebuilds.

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    Sorry didnt see your thread before, please read this:
    http://star-made.org/content/how-report-bug

Now please make sure you can reproduce it on the current 0.134 pre relase and you are on a cleaned client.
    It should not matter, but it may help to tell us the game-mode you are playing on. (Single, Multi-Client-Single, Multi)

Since it may be disappointing to test it, and all is fine (my current client seems to do fine for me)

- Andy

Reaction score
    I believe General_r is saying that he is placing and removing blocks with the same button or atleast that is what is happening to me.

I\'m playing the newest version and when clicking I place blocks and when holding the button I see an animation before the targeted block disappears.
    Can this be fixed back to place with one and dig with the other mouse button?

AndyP

Customer Experience Manager
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    • Wired for Logic
    This is now a known bug, will be fixed in the future.

- Andy