Bugs and suggestions

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    A few bugs to report:
    1. The top navigation bar of the forums is a bit dodgy, its fine on star-made.org, but not starmadedock, where it expands to the edges of the browser screen, unlike the rest of the webpage.
    2. If the site logs you out while youre writing a post (due to inactivity), when you click post thread it takes you to the default xenforo login screen, where you are unable to login through.
    3. Clicking 'you must log in or sign up to post here' when not logged in darkens the screen but does nothing.
    4. Hovering your mouse over an image causes the bottom of the image to be highlighted, as if you were selection a direct link.

And two suggestions:
    1. Faction tags. My poll went well, 19 votes to 0 (that one vote was resba being a troll ;))
    2. Thread tags. For certain forum sections, it may be helpful to use the Xenforo tags, so for this section, perhaps one tag for bugs and one for suggestions. It would make browsing certain areas much easier.
    Example taken from the windoom site:

DukeofRealms

Count Duku
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Gonna double post, cause I can :D

And two suggestions:
    1. Faction tags. My poll went well, 19 votes to 0 (that one vote was resba being a troll ;))
    2. Thread tags. For certain forum sections, it may be helpful to use the Xenforo tags, so for this section, perhaps one tag for bugs and one for suggestions. It would make browsing certain areas much easier.
    Example taken from the windoom site:
    Faction tags are being taken into consideration, we may add them later down the line. As for thread tags, I've added 'bug' and 'suggestion' to this forum and 'bug' on Game Support. I'll need a list of thread tags that are wanted if there are anymore, otherwise I'll make new ones based upon what needs to be addressed.