BrownCoats

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Thank you ^_^. This is actually quite an old thread I made before summer even so maybe...? but I don\'t think Firefly is as popular for military scifi as lets say Starship Troopers. Only bc firefly isnt about great space combat or huge navys. It\'s about the little people, the smugglers and the pirate and the common person who try to make their way in space.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Once I\'m done with exams and have a bit more time on my hands, I\'ll have a go at this, Firefly was the reason i bought this game to tell you the truth.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    ElwynEternity! That\'s my old server (run by internet friends of mine, Gravypod and ElgarL)! Just curious, is the server still up and running?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Purchased!
    If this is still goin\', I\'d be proud to serve. Man needs a good crew behind him, out in the Black, and you folks seem like a fine enough bunch. Assuming of course that you\'re not runnin\' on ElwynEternity, \'cause last I checked, I\'m in the mod faction over there, and I\'d just as soon not abandon that, \'less I\'ve already been booted for bein\' away so long.