BrownCoats

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    so I did a little search, that came up with nothing. This really suprised me because I thought for sure it was already established, but guess not.

I have a shiny proposition: Browncoats Faction!

If enough people are interested we could find a server and be big damn heroes!

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    yes, this idea came to me as I was trying to build a Firefly class transport. Ship didn\'t really work out, but this could be interesting. If there is already a post for this please direct me to there.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    also, doesn\'t the scenario just seem so perfect? An unkown star system, quite empty save for an interconnected alliance (Trading Guild) and you.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    but wouldn\'t it be called the Independants? :D

\"Browncoats\" are what the alliance calls them.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    well, everwhere you look all the other fandoms for Firefly call themselves the Browncoats. Independance isn\'t unique enough I guess

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    so? is anyone interested in doing this and finding a server, or not enough people that know what firefly is? If so message me so we can look for a place to make our home

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    its called elwyneternity there are not many people so it would be easy starting out

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    k I will check it out sometime. Kinda want to establish more of a roster so we have an actualy crew for the ship if we get it

Reaction score
    Bench has posted a Serenity ship on his page. Looks awesome and functions well, if your starting a server i\'ll join.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Not sire how to log onto multiplayer server but I like this idea less of a rigid setup than alot of guilds that well are too rigid... yeah that was coherent. Let me know if you do this. I am practicing on single player.

Reaction score
    i WANT to be in, but my client is bugging, it wont let me press any of the buttons. (aka, it wont let me spawn without a fight, or use the shop at all, or anyting like that.) if y could help me though, id LOVE to do this.

Reaction score
    fixed it, if u can find a server i would LOVE to join. it might be better to have multiple ships though, but fitting in with the theme and maybe even transporting people ships and cargo from sector to sector, and they could pay us. THAT would be absolutely AWESOME.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    I\'m sorry I have not responded to this thread for a while, pc was getting upgraded and had issues with my internet provider for a long time, but I\'m back! Im glad a few more are interested in this idea, however I am yet to find a server of medium population to be able to run this as the previous one I wanted this to be on was deleted =(. Anyway if any of you are still interested in this and are willing to search just send me a PM and we will get started! Browncoats Unite!

Reaction score
    Firefly faction = 500X BIGGER THAN THE GALAXY RANGERS

I don\'t even like firefly but I have a feeling this is going to have like 100000 comments by tomorrow