Brokengauge's works in progress

Reaction score
    Rhodesian Class Frigate:
    https://starmadedock.net/content/rhodesian-class-frigate.7856/

Ship's post will be below. I'm gonna try to reserve this space for an index...like I'll ever submit enough stuff to need one...
    [doublepost=1555852211,1555851707][/doublepost]New frigate.
    15 man crew.
    Weapons are meh, but meant to take out smaller ships.
    High speed, tanky armor, moderate shields.
    starmade-screenshot-0065.png
    starmade-screenshot-0066.png
    starmade-screenshot-0068.png
    The exterior is mostly done, just needs some more detailing. But I'm waiting till I get the interior finished up.

starmade-screenshot-0069.png
    Attempt at a sigil. Originally, I was going to do something more reminiscent of the Texas flag (because TEXAS) but this looked pretty good, so I've settled.

starmade-screenshot-0073.png Bridge during normal operations

starmade-screenshot-0072.png
    General Quarters.

That's it for now.

I had some personal stuff going on, but that's looking to be cleared up, and I'm getting back in the groove. Plus, before I know it my kiddos are gonna start building spaceships on the computer too, so I gotta stay sharp.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    Progress pics. At this point I'm just refining the look, and adding the RP elements to it.
    starmade-screenshot-0082.png starmade-screenshot-0083.png starmade-screenshot-0084.png starmade-screenshot-0085.png starmade-screenshot-0086.png
    A look at the crew quarters. There are 10 of these loft type. I'm planning on stuffing a few larger quarters in some of the unused spaces. Also need to install latrines, medbay, and maybe a rec room. Maybe.