[Blueprint Viewer] - StarOS BPViewer

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Today I'll show you the computer overlay!

The computer overlay appear when you click on the computeur in list (and possibly in futur when you click on the computeur block).
    In my last post i've forgotten the catalog info that you can see on the right side of ship select list. Catalog info work like tooltips, it appear when mouse is over a ship name and disappear when you go out, data in are author, price, rate and description and all come from the in-game catalog.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Really looking forward to this being in a release state, as it'd be the ONLY go-to option for out-of-game ship viewing. I can see this spreading and being used by practically everyone.

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    A release could be done for the end of the week if i work more harder, weapon window are partially done, embed function are partially integrated, main css theme is in good way and customization options could come after (texturepack, change theme and change embed skybox).

Reactions: WolfChild
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    A release could be done for the end of the week if i work more harder, weapon window are partially done, embed function are partially integrated, main css theme is in good way and customization options could come after (texturepack, change theme and change embed skybox).
    Damn... that's impressive... you may want to make the block system modular(so it's easy for you too add the new weapons and blocks when they are released).

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Damn... that's impressive... you may want to make the block system modular(so it's easy for you too add the new weapons and blocks when they are released).
    It's already done ;)
    Actually there's 6 diffrents StarOS modules:
    • com_utils.js
    1. Require "socket.io.js"
    2. Add Ajax function and StarOS server communication
    • gl_utils.js
    1. Require "three.js" , "OrbitControls.js", "THREEx.KeyboardState.js"
    2. Fast way to setup three.js renderer
    • gui_utils.js
    1. Require "socket.io.js" , "com_utils.js"
    2. Add Window class, dial function, theme functions, translation functions,...
    • stramade_utils
    1. Require "socket.io.js" , "com_utils.js"
    2. Add getters/setters for starmade file (admin.txt, blacklist.txt,...), shield calcul functions and other
    • starmade_gl
    1. Require "three.js", "socket.io.js" and "com_utils.js"
    2. Add getBlock function with prototype of all blocks type
    • extend_utils
    1. Add basic functions like parseBool, String.capitalize(), sheldue, download,...
    I'll make a complete doc for this functions

Last edited:

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    I suggest you approach Crusade and ask him to create a UI theme for you. He made an In-Game HUD and the Starlaunch theme

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I suggest you approach Crusade and ask him to create a UI theme for you. He made an In-Game HUD and the Starlaunch theme
    For final release the site owner may make or download a theme and user may change it with a proporty window. If Crusade want to make a supplementary theme i say why not.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Today i've finished the main part of controller module (i just need to add retro compatibility).
    With this module you can use slider like in-game weapons config and have the output value (missile damage and pulse have bad value actually).
    The module provide also cloaker and jamming power usage.

What i need to do before first realese :
    1. retro compatibility for controller
    2. adapte script for embed
    3. finish current theme (scrollbar)

Actual browser compatibility:
    • Chrome
    • Firefox
    • Opera

To do after:
    • Texture pack selection
    • Skybox selection
    • Theme selection
    • Save user config

Reactions: WolfChild
    Reaction score
    First release available!
    If an admin can move the post to Third-party please.
    Thanks
    Was about to do this at your request, then realized I was beaten to the punch. ;) Glad to see it was taken care of more quickly than I would have! (Busy weekend.)

Not sure if they left a thread redirect in the WIP forum for a day, and they didn't post in the thread referencing the action, but the thread is now in Third Party Software forum as requested. :) If you need anything else, let me (us) know.

Also, completely awesome progress. Keep up the amazing work! :D

Reaction score
    • Modder
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Was about to do this at your request, then realized I was beaten to the punch. ;) Glad to see it was taken care of more quickly than I would have! (Busy weekend.)

Not sure if they left a thread redirect in the WIP forum for a day, and they didn't post in the thread referencing the action, but the thread is now in Third Party Software forum as requested. :) If you need anything else, let me (us) know.

Thanks for the team support and i'll try to keep it up as possible.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!

And it didn't break my short cut :D