Blueprint-lock

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    The problem isn't that theft happens, it is how easy it happens. There is no need to make theft impossible, but it should be a little harder than just entering a ship.
    maybe a blueprint can only be saved if it is saved when at a so called ship yard that will probably be implemented in the upcoming station update

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    maybe a blueprint can only be saved if it is saved when at a so called ship yard that will probably be implemented in the upcoming station update
    that makes blowing it up a little harder but sometimes people make little refits during battle and want to save it without traveling a long way back home.
    your idea if probly the best in this thread but i would say wait till ftl before making me need a shipyard to save my ships it would be a massive pain if i had to travel like 100km with no ftl just to save a dam ship

Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Top Forum Contributor
    that makes blowing it up a little harder but sometimes people make little refits during battle and want to save it without traveling a long way back home.
    your idea if probly the best in this thread but i would say wait till ftl before making me need a shipyard to save my ships it would be a massive pain if i had to travel like 100km with no ftl just to save a dam ship
    ftl is out - check it in the deb build in the launcher

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    ftl is out - check it in the deb build in the launcher
    i know ftl is out but im saying release FTL in the next update before thinking about adding in shipyards
    ive messed with the dev build