Block Crafting

I think we should have all the blocks when crafting and be able to craft them back together.

• Yes finally, please make it happen.

Votes: 7 70.0%
    • I want to keep all the parts, but crafting them back together isn't reasonable.

Votes: 0 0.0%
    • No way, the other half is pulverized waste product.

Votes: 1 10.0%
    • Don't care.

Votes: 2 20.0%
    • Putting together is a great idea, but keeping all parts is not.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
    Reaction score

Looks like we've got a doomcube builder here, ladies and gentlemen.
    Did I say i was a doom cube builder? -No.
    I was simply defending said doomcube builders... And besides, is there any way to defeat a doom cube? (That is probably why you are worried about them...)

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Did I say i was a doom cube builder? -No.
    I was simply defending said doomcube builders... And besides, is there any way to defeat a doom cube? (That is probably why you are worried about them...)
    You say this, but it sounds like you're just trying to defend your doomcube building and then backpedaling when you realized people didn't like that.

Anyhow, doomcubes are able to be beaten with a similar mass ship, provided you've got a good pilot and the doomcube pilot is only average. The problem is, with a doomcube at the same mass (or even a bit less) and with pilots skill at the same level, the cube is going to win pretty much every time.

Don't defend doomcube builders. It only encourages them, and we really, really don't want that.