Belligerent Fleet (AKA Fertikeen Hell)

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    That's a good looking "good" side though. :) As I am learning, everything is practice. Your turrets will be awesome.

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    That's a good looking "good" side though. :) As I am learning, everything is practice. Your turrets will be awesome.
    thanks man, it's definitely one of those games where there's always so much room for improvement

pretty rare lately I finish off hull entirely before systems, but hull "finished" (needs some more AMS hardpoints which will change it up a bit)

Engines

Side Armor

Size comparison with Elucidator (11.8k mass)

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    I don't know what that glowy bit in the front is, but I like it. :)

Az14el

Definitely not a skywanderers dev
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Just a couple of buried beacons, or as I refer to it, poor mans Bloom Lighting.

Aster is now on the dock, though of course immediately after uploading I noticed about a dozen blocks of empty space inside & a couple of exposed reactors :(
    Probably also should have set the side turrets to Any target so it'll perform optimally as a pirate.

Aster Class Corvette

Reactions: Scypio
    Reaction score
    Exposed systems aren't a big problem if your ship isn't covered with, this can be a good thing to add details. Especially animated details with power blocs and things like that.

Gasboy

BLRP
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    • Purchased!
    Just a couple of buried beacons, or as I refer to it, poor mans Bloom Lighting.

Aster is now on the dock, though of course immediately after uploading I noticed about a dozen blocks of empty space inside & a couple of exposed reactors :(
    Probably also should have set the side turrets to Any target so it'll perform optimally as a pirate.

Aster Class Corvette
    That happens to me all the time, get done with something and then out of the corner of my eye, I spot something off. :mad:

She looks great!