Awesitonian Drive Yards [ADY]: Now with GIfs

Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    LIke I said the Republic Frigate was built by Jerry_Brinefield after a little prodding and nudging to get him to make one... I attempted a few times but they were disasters, always had the core in the worst spot. It still needs a little finishing and I messed one side of mine up with an attempt at copy/pasting Bench's USD template.
    I can finish the interior and everything later if you want.

Reaction score
    Our core is on the bridge, easily accessible, yet still defensible in the event of boarders. That said, it's poorly armored, in order to stay true to the original's mobility...and original purpose (Diplomatic transport/courier)

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    That would be great Jerry, also I need a Republic Gozanti again... *facepalm* I promise I won't lose it before making a blueprint.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Venator Star Destroyer WIP Update:
    I have never posted a GIF of the doors opening and closing, so I thought I should fix that.

MAIN DOORS

FRONT ANGLE

SIDE ANGLE

REAR ANGLE (the doors do not skip like that it's just the GIF)

VENTRAL HANGAR

Don't you hate when you're trying to undock from a ship that's integrated into the hangar of another and have little maneuverability lest you ram into the said ship? Exactly why I have a raising and lowering Ventral dock

INTERNAL VENTRAL HANGAR

Flying into that dock would be nearly impossible without the rail docking clamp to guide you in

It puts you roughly in the centre of the hangar, so you can just undock, open the door and leave (provided that there is no Republic Frigate Docked Underneath)
    Gozanti and Republic Frigate provided for use by Jerry_Brinefield

Really I don't know what took me so long, it was just that I had a mind flop and forgot about Giphy

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well as you can tell its been awhile since the last update. The project is not dead, merely slow going as I lost interest for abit and was short on time.

I have added logic controlled rail doors on the side hangars instead of just having a plexdoor that would open and close without effect. The door is bland right now because I just installed the system and will add detailing later, however this will be difficult because the door is made of three pieces that are each 1 block thick.
    EDIT:I don't know why the GIF is acting up in this one. I'll make sure the other ones work.

I will work on detailing the inside of these hangars and add something that used to be in them before I ripped them out and redid them

Last edited: