AVA Industry

Reaction score
    The AVA needed a Gunship so we gave our Dwarves a Forte to play with and they gave us back what they called the Freke.

Download: http://star-made.org/node/12968#comment-63311

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    It was close, unfortunately the AI isn\'t smart enough not to fire missiles at shielded ships, but the Freke still won. Then it was gunned down by the Forte\'s turrets. In larger battles, where the enemy ship lasts longer than the missile\'s recharge time, those launchers are gonna be deudly.

Reaction score
    I can to the same conclusion as well. I plan on doing some more varients of the Freke with different turrent setups in combat tests to find the best settings. But I just wish the AI would hold off on launching the missiles till the targets shields are down.

Reaction score
    With our restart of our ship line we have ignored the most basic of craft in favor of securing our boarders with the Uller Class Frigate and the most recent Freke Gunboat. However we have totaly ignored the need for a fast and manuverable Light Fighter. Well today our engineer Dwarves have sent us what they call the AVA-49 Light Fighter-Hugin.

Armed with twin Rapid-Fire Guns in the nose and a hard point for our up in the works Torpedoes/Bombs we feel the Hugin will perform.

Download: http://star-made.org/node/13103

Pictures:

Reaction score
    We at AVA are not dead, just occupied with other activities, however that does not mean construction on new ships, and manned craft has not been going on.

Currently we have a new light fighter undergoing combat tests, Also a new Mobile Suit/ Mecha is under construction. We see it in two - Three versions. with one of the versions being built for Pirates. Current mass for it is over 3,000 blocks. As soon as I get one of the models externals done I\'ll post pics.