AVA Industry

Reaction score
    Ava Industries, the creative arm of the Aesir-Vanir-Alliance, has been impressed with the many ships being released by other shipyards and Factions.

In answer we have stepped up productions and are ready to release a few sneak peaks at models we are finished with.

The first Model is our reliable Huginn Light Fighter.

The Second Design is the Huginns Bigger brother the Muginn Heavy Fighter

And lastly we have a recently descovered design that we have remodeled and built, were without a name but some have been referring to it as a BattlePod.

Reaction score
    Your light fighter is bigger than our actual fighter. Your heavy fighter is almost as big as one of our light corvettes. But, you know, we\'re not...like...intimidated or anything.

We are worried, though, that yellowtanium prices will soar from \"basically free because it\'s terribly unsafe\" to \"Okay, some other guy wants it, too, so it\'s a nickel a block now.\" This will cut our profits terribly.

So, yeah, were\' intimdated.

Reaction score
    BATTLEPOD! I tried before to make a two-part mech to be used as a turret with the legs as a ship and the torso as a turret, but boy do I love the Zentradi.

Reaction score
    Ava is proud to release our Jormungand class Explorer/Harvester. When you have a need for large scale resource gathering, Jormungand will not fail you. Armed with three of our patent Quad firing anti-ship turrents you can rest assured you will have enough firepower to turn away any pirate attacks.

Our engineers are also releasing early pre-armored visuals of our combat tested Heavy Cruiser Gullinbursti..

Yes here at AVA Industries we hope to provide for all your Fleet needs.

Reaction score
    Our Main Shipyard and storage of yellowtanium was atacked earlier today by Pirate forces of a group calling themselves Ragnarok. They managed too steal all of our stockpilled hulls and a proto-type Battlecruiser only recently gived the name Balder.

Pictures of the stollen Battlecruiser will follow in the hopes that it might be recovered before they pirates can refit it for raiding shipping.

Armed with 8 Large, 2 Medium and 14 small Turrent Hardpoints, with the ability to double that if the lower Hull is used, the Balder was to be our Companies Flagship. We are not sure if we will be able to rebuild the Balder with our current shortages of materials.

Reaction score
    blueprints? i would like to spawn it, Balder_By_AVA

Reaction score
    Were sorry to say the protype-Balder has still not been recovered, however were rushing completion of a new Balder Hull as we speak. estimates show it will be completed by tomarrow. We had to order a more robust turrent mount for our standard Quad-Cannon Turrents and are in the process of mounting them. We are sad to say we lost the original forward main Hull AMC plans are have reverted to a more spread patter configuration, backed up with Bunker Buster Missiles.

Reaction score
    With the recent quantum spacial effects going on currently New projects were drawn up and production of all colors of Titanium were started. Our design team decided on usiing RedTanium for trim in conjuction with our standard Yellowtanium armor.

Also in the news a new Light Fighter/Drone was produced. Its been called the Hammer and has excellent manuverability and with its 4 AMC cannons can deal out quick powerful bursts to targets.

The Hammer will be serving on our new Thor Class Carrier Design. Estimates from R&D put it comming in at 150-200 meters long, with a with of around 50 meters. Height has not been decided on as we are not sure of the final fighter count to be held.

http://star-made.org/sites/default/files/apiupload/LF18-AVA-Hammer_145689.sment

As always pics of our current work will follow. Suggestions will be taken and reviewed.

Reaction score
    Given that the term \"corvette\" has been applied from everything from a \"sloop of war\" to World War II-era ships of roughly destroyer mass, there\'s a lot of lee-way in the term.

Also, things like \"destroyer\" or \"cruiser\" are going to be relative to the navies that are fielding them. If AVA wants that ship to be a heavy cruiser, then a heavy cruiser it is.

Reaction score
    We here at AVA use a set of guides for our ship designations, just because another feels our ships are to small to be called one thing or another does not change them. Our Heavy Cruisers are so named because they fall the upper range of what we as in AVA considers a cruiser.

We respect others views on ship sizes and designations but are within our rights to do the same. For all those who don\'t like that we kindly present our Soylent Green Chambers for them to file any protests.

Reaction score
    Work on the Thor has been going as planned, but things have grown larger than I had originaly thought. Currently the ship is at 250 meters in length and quite wide as well. The hangers support 12 fighters and the ship is being protected by 12 small experimental turrents. I am having some trouble with the rear drive section and how it should hook up to the main hull. any suggestions would be helpful.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I keep thinking of some weird mutated fruit exclusive to starmade, or something.

Lots of people seem to misspell turrets for some reason.

Reaction score
    Its because for some reason I am sayiing it with a slight n sound to it so I was spelling it like I was saying it. I am trying to catch myself when I notice it.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    ...complaining.

In fact, I suggest that schema add \"turrents\" as a rare fruit planets, or something...It\'d be epic.

Reaction score
    While our suplicants were hard at work on our new Thor-Class Carrier ships bearing the VFW logo approached and without responding to hails opened fire on our starbase. Six of our new Hammer light fighters and a Gullinbursti Cruiser responded to the attack. Attacking ships were 2 tremelo fighters, a Dirge frigate, and one of the new Destroyers as there flagship.

The battle ended with the enemy fleets Destroyer taking two anti-ship torpedo hits to the lower armor at its mid-ship. End results was all of the enemy ships destroyed or captured, with the loss of two fighters, and our cruiser no longer being capable of service.

Here can be seen the front of the Destroyer

Our engineers took pictures of the damage from our Torpedo hits for research.

We have been told that this was once the central core of the destroyer, we wonder where the Core actualy is. All attempts to locate it proved futile and we have given up all hope of recovering the ship to return it to VFW.

Last is the damage our own Cruiser recived, she now rests quietly nearby awaiting repairs and upgrades.

Reaction score
    It has been awhile since we have released any news on our products and status, that has been because of recent events that caused us to relocated and restart from scratch. Why would we do such well it was not of our own choice, but instead caused by attacks from an unknown race whos broadcasted signal reprogramed our ships defensive turrets and docking bays. These changed sent our Turrets and fighters spinning off into the unknown while the enemy craft attacked in massed waves. It was only by the brave actions of our fleet personal that we are here to report these events.

With the loss of all assets we retreated by use of a untested jump gate that had been underconstruction. Our current location is a secret for now in hope to hold off a renewed attack by the enemy.

Our renewed shipyards have been hard at work and finished production of the new Uller class patrol frigate. This mean little ship measures in at around 90+ meters and is armed with some of our newest Torpedoes and a forward mounted beam cannon. To help defense against fast moving fighters 4 quad beam turrents were added.

Download:http://star-made.org/node/12890#comment-62684

The Bridge can be seen in this view

A side shot of the Uller displaying our Emblem and defense turrets

And lastly the forward Cannon and Torpedo Launch Points.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    Nice man.

The new ship looks pretty good.

Would you mind if I refitted and changed its colour scheme (Credit will be given to you, the creator of course)

Reaction score
    Like Vec I don\'t mind if others want to make changes or recolor any of the ships I put up.