Auto-Pull lists

Reaction score
    Is there any easy way to populate the auto-pull lists? It seems like it's backwards in that it's easier to remove items than it is to add them. I can filter "advanced" and remove all the advanced hull, but to get a list populated with just advanced hull, it requires lots of trimming or I guess you could type it over and over in the add dialog.

Am I missing something or is this system just very awkward to work with?

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is very awkaward.
    There is a thread in the suggestions forum here about it.

Reaction score
    Is there any easy way to populate the auto-pull lists? It seems like it's backwards in that it's easier to remove items than it is to add them. I can filter "advanced" and remove all the advanced hull, but to get a list populated with just advanced hull, it requires lots of trimming or I guess you could type it over and over in the add dialog.

Am I missing something or is this system just very awkward to work with?
    I agree it is awkward, but it is very rewarding when done.

Here is the Sort-O-Matic I built.
    http://starmadedock.net/content/sort-o-matic.2218/
    It is a sorting array that covers about 90% of blocks. I use it as the start point for my ship build projects to assist with inventory management.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    I refuse to touch the filter system until it's fixed. It's hours wasted that could be better spent on new ship designs, or systems that are complete.