Storage filter UI Enhancement (Current inventory - quick select)

Reaction score
    As a Veteran User I would like the ability to select storage filtering quickly by using my existing inventory in that storage as my selection.

Conditions of Satisfaction-

1. The User selects the storage unit they want to filter
    2. The user selects the Filter button for that storage unit
    3. The User Selects the drop down for the "Add" button (Fig. 1)
    4. The User selects the "Current" button from the drop down menu (Fig. 2)
    5. The storage container adds only the current contents of the storage unit to the filter.

Secondary condition of Satisfaction-
    1. The User applies the filter with a multi slot item (Armor, Decorative panels)
    2. Mark all items within that multi slot item on the filter so the entire group is pulled.

Figure 1
    fig 1.jpg

Figure 2
    Fig 2.jpg

*** Mock-up Created by "ltmauve" ***

This functionality is designed for usability of veteran players who have the items they want but are either crafting more, raiding pirates, or even at war with other players.

Creating a simple one click process that sets the filter to only the items you have already inside of that container.

This User story is created in conjunction with other small pieces to form a storage inventory enhancement package.

If you like my lay out, or ideas, be sure to thumb it up and feedback is always welcome.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    Also, just though of another feature to add to it, import/exporting lists. List format would be some identification of the blocks, a comma, and then the quantity.
    so like
    Code:
    or
    Code:
    Grey Hull,99999
    or
    Code:
    HULL_GREY,99999
    or something like that. Personally I think the first version will be the one least likely to wind up with errors all over the place from misspellings.

Crimson-Artist

Wiki Administrator
    Reaction score
    • Video Genius
    • Competition Winner - Stations
    • Wiki Contributor Gold
    All of Yes!

Having a better UI to easily select blocks to filter would make filtering less tedious