Aurora

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Now I don't want to be unwelcoming, however taking on a military power such as Odium is not the first thing a faction should do.

Reaction score
    Best bet would be to start by building a military, making procedures for combat, building, etc. Form the faction, then start the wars. Doing it the other way around is just a bad idea.

Indigo Slimez

Almighty Glorious Overlord
    Reaction score
    Aurora: A Security Faction
    Aurora does not usually start fights but they finish them. There colors are green and white. We are on GenxNova but we might try StarBits and other servers. We will be at war with people like Vagyr. Maybe even Mortanii. We will have strength and numbers. We have several in ships in construction the could prove useful. We will make alliances when possible but we will fight.

Ships
    [Unfinished] ANF Orca
    Frigate Class
    6 Mega Turrets
    A Volley A Missiles
    Two Nukes
    Rapid Fire Lasers
    4 Damage Beams

[Finished] ANF Dolphin
    Shuttle Class
    2 Missiles
    4 Lasers

Application

IGN:
    Experience:
    Things Your Good At:
    Things Your Bad At:
    Things You Want To Learn:
    Favorite Color:
    Did You Make A Joke App On This Thread :)
    Warmest of welcomes from the infection initiative. We wish you good luck in your battles against the odium pact. We would be happy to provide assistance if you would need it.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    I'm going to recommend not fighting Vaygr. There are plenty of "evil" serverside factions around that you can fight without getting your teeth kicked in.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    lol just make sure when you get onto a server and challenge these guys to have a huge amount of cheap spamable Blueprints at the ready to replace anything they blow up in a timely manner because you can bet your money it won't be there the next day. Setting up and anti-fleet system throughout the whole system you are in would be a good place to start. :)

Reaction score
    To those who have been somewhat supportive, thanks. To those who keep saying the same thing over and over again, please stop. If it has already been said, don't repeat it. Please try to refrain from posting here unless its important or an application. =)

Reaction score
    Vaygr usually just likes to pick on weaker factions as opposed to bigger more powerful factions, especially when they are at their most powerful points. Though this is a strategy lots of people use I still think it's childish just to go around and kill noobs. As for the bad posting that has been going on here I am sorry. I welcome you with open arms to the SM community.

Reaction score
    We are now officially moving to System Hack because I don't agree with genxnova's rules and we would be able to fight without op facs grinding us to dust.

Last edited: