Aurora

Reaction score
    Aurora: An Awesome Faction
    This is a faction for people who like to practice pvp or more importantly, builders and peeps who suck at combat. This is a faction that doesn't really discriminate. Its official fleets must follow the green/white/grey color scheme, but forth personal ships and fleets, I don't care. This is a democracy, for all major decision made I will give you a deadline for pm votes and will decide accordingly. Have fun!!!
    Ships
    [Unfinished] ANF Orca
    Frigate Class
    6 Mega Turrets
    A Volley A Missiles
    Two Nukes
    Rapid Fire Lasers
    4 Damage Beams

[Finished] ANF Dolphin
    Shuttle Class
    2 Missiles
    4 Lasers

Application

IGN:
    Experience:
    Things Your Good At:
    Things Your Bad At:
    Things You Want To Learn:
    Favorite Color:
    Did You Make A Joke App On This Thread :)

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    war with vaygr already? foolish little one. at least wait till your a bit better established before declaring war on one of the hardest hitting military dictatorships in starmade history

Reaction score
    war with vaygr already? foolish little one. at least wait till your a bit better established before declaring war on one of the hardest hitting military dictatorships in starmade history
    I was already at war, I didn't start it I got curious about Vagyr on Starbits.

Daeridanii

Detail Devil
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Well, I hope you have more than a shuttle soon - I don't think Vagyr is the friendliest of factions. Perhaps I will ally with you if I decide to play non-creative multiplayer.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    lol I'll only fight them if I have too and half the time it'll be just a boobytrap I left behind. ?_?

Mariux

Kittenator
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Silver 1
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    >declares they have strength in numbers
    >doesn't appear to have the said strength in numbers
    >reveals ship loadout for enemies to see
    >declares war on Vaygr
    >Vaygr wouldn't even have to cheat to steamroll the faction
    >mfw

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    We welcome opposition but if you want to fight us you would have to move to LvD.

Reactions: Gonzalo
    Reaction score
    I appreciate this but when I tried surrendering in the attack, they wouldn't listen. I will talk to Zoro
    Not to be THAT GUY But if we could get back to applications, that would be great.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I appreciate this but when I tried surrendering in the attack, they wouldn't listen. I will talk to Zoro
    Not to be THAT GUY But if we could get back to applications, that would be great.
    Have you tried the military frequency broadcast? Try switching to that frequency for all your ships.

Vaygr ships generally use that frequency.

PS: You sure directly calling out the Vaygr is a good idea? I mean.. Jesus mate.

The Judge

Kill me please
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    If you joined the forums less than a month ago, you have a very low chance at any type of victory against Vaygr or Mortarian, which would prove temporary.

Reaction score
    The Judge, well, joining the forums is one thing. If he's been playing the game for some time and has some pretty nice ships, then he could have a really good chance. It all depends on the number of people and ships he can field at any one time. Who knows, perhaps he's a server-sider only, and decided to expand a bit.

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    The Judge, well, joining the forums is one thing. If he's been playing the game for some time and has some pretty nice ships, then he could have a really good chance. It all depends on the number of people and ships he can field at any one time. Who knows, perhaps he's a server-sider only, and decided to expand a bit.
    50/50. If he's from steam, then that's valid. But if you're not retarded you're going to use uplink, and to do so you need an account of the forums (or steam.)

therimmer96

The Cake Network Staff Senior button unpusher
    Reaction score
    Hey...remember when we once welcomed new factions, rather than shitting on their first post? Yeah...

srsly tho, 8/8 post m8

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Hey...remember when we once welcomed new factions, rather than shitting on their first post? Yeah...

srsly tho, 8/8 post m8
    Nah we shit on SpaceCommando first thing back in the day. All of the newbs who chase Vaygr get told it's dumb. Then they do it, complain that they get curbstomped, and leave.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    XxJediMasterxX Welcome to the world of faction politics, I hope that your faction survives the test of time and establishes itself as a power among other large starmade factions.
    If you wish to fill in an application to the A-Z Major factions guide, please do so in the following format.
    • Name of faction:
    • AKA:
    • Date of Creation:
    • Major Servers faction plays on:
    • Ideology:
    • Main language (s):
    • Majority location: (I.E Most of your members are from the U.S.A)
    • Leader (s):
    • Playstyle Preference:
    • Desc: A description of your faction and it's goals

I have noticed that you have not received the most heartwarming of welcomes to the world of starmade politics. That is a reality. Another reality, is your ability to thank all the above for their useful information, regardless if it was useful or not and delete their posts with a view to leaving your faction page open to faction related material such as applications to the faction, diplomacy or say....an offer for a place on the A-Z Major factions guide.
    #4 onwards can be deleted. Make sure to thank all the posting members for their opinions and contributions towards the development of your faction and apologise. The majority are reasonable enough to understand that your faction page is for your faction.