Atlas Armaments - Recruiting

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    You know, when I opened up this page I though I was making a mistake. But seeing this makes me change my mind. Congratulations AA, may your new era be filled with prosperity, fun, and success.
    When I read that 0Samuel0 had commented on this page, I expected to see a small compliment at the beginning of the post, then negativity immediately after that would overshadow any attempt at not being flaming/baiting.

But instead I read a well wrote post with an actual compliment at the end of it.
    Not sure if I am to be disappointed at lack of flame bait, or to give a thumbs up...

I will go with the thumbs up.

Reactions: AssIn9

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    ^ flame bait? ^

Also, good luck on the new start Atlas!

Master_Artificer

Press F to pay respects
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Thinking Positive
    ^ flame bait? ^

Also, good luck on the new start Atlas!
    No not flame bait, might need to edit post to make it seem more genuine and less passive aggressive now that I re-read it.
    Wasn't meant to be passive aggressive :oops::(:oops:

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Active members wanted. Training is available at any time, in any subject. New players welcome.

Builders wanted. we are looking to expand our building style. We have a large base that needs builders. Some people cant load the base at this time.

Yes, since we are 100% mercenary, I don't care if you are also in another faction. Let us know your affiliation and we will work with you.

Profit sharing. when we get paid, you get paid. If you want your payment on another server, that can be arranged.

Lecic

Convicted Lancake Abuser
    Reaction score
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 11
    Yes, since we are 100% mercenary, I don't care if you are also in another faction. Let us know your affiliation and we will work with you.
    IGN- Lecic
    Current Factions- Thryn Monarchy
    I'd like to be a mercenary.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    There is training in any subject. Logic, weapons, team combat and many more.

I am "Active" everyday in Team-speak and most days 3-4 hrs in-game. We are 70% complete on our base for GenX and other size limited servers, and have the base layout and hull for our larger base for unlimited servers. Many build projects and Mining is always needed. Pvp training and ops to follow, with contracts. Your activity is as much as you would like.