Atlas Armaments - Recruiting

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

We Are Mercenaries.
    We Are Atlas Armaments.

We are running with a minimal staff.

Hire Atlas Armaments for defense of your next base move or expansion.

We Will Not be Doxing or haxoring or any of that BS, and any members that do will be ejected post haste.

Atlas Armaments - Will not be reporting to Odium

We have
    Private Build Server
    Teamspeak
    Profit sharing.
    Training and advancement
    Cross server game play. Recruiting members in all larger servers.

Started Settlement Operations on:
    sm.lazygamerz.org:4242
    star-made.ru:443

Your.Server.here:1234
    It takes us only 24hrs to get setup on a server.

AssIn9
    Fleet Admiral

Shipyard http://starmadedock.net/threads/atlas-armaments-co.22420/

Plug, Come play Ares Mod. JustAres.ddns.net:4242 Bring a friend. make a friend!

Last edited:

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    well thats a new one
    am i to asume odium has totaly fallen?
    Well that depends. Do Vaygr Empire & Khaak Fleet still exist? If they do even if they are small/weak or not (I'm not sure), that would mean that odium has not 'totally' fallen.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Well that depends. Do Vaygr Empire & Khaak Fleet still exist? If they do even if they are small/weak or not (I'm not sure), that would mean that odium has not 'totally' fallen.
    Seems like just hibernating.

I had been playing other games with Zoro and the remainder of the Odium guys, since Starmade got a bit dull as of late.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    the odium is STILL there. hes still waiting. and if you think that we became weak...

feel free to chalenge me or just look at single ship i fielded on your server. and you know... since it there i had a feeling that im strongest person on this server atm,so atleast there,Khaak Fleet as part of odium is NOT weak.

Bogdan

Grand Master of OOB
    Reaction score
    Seems like just hibernating.

I had been playing other games with Zoro and the remainder of the Odium guys, since Starmade got a bit dull as of late.
    the odium is STILL there. hes still waiting. and if you think that we became weak...

feel free to chalenge me or just look at single ship i fielded on your server. and you know... since it there i had a feeling that im strongest person on this server atm,so atleast there,Khaak Fleet as part of odium is NOT weak.
    Well that does confirm my point that, even though not everyone hears off them very often, Khaak and Vaygr are still alive.

Reaction score
    Do you guys have any ships to show?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450461022,1450460989][/DOUBLEPOST]

HOLY SHIT
    that thing looks deadly

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen

i did not doubt khaak fleet. i doubted odium existing as an alliance still
    im sure its individual parts are still strong but i was thinking it broke down

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    then feel free to come on GenX? im pretty sure Zoro still has 2 of 3 fleets operational
    (i guess... its 5 million blocks in ships each?)
    and me on GenX builded up better i think... we just waiting for EE. thats why we seems to be a bit dead.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Odium is still alive :)

Just doing it's own things for a bit (life is feudal, etc for Vaygr), and I suppose the constant PVPing took it's toll on the community and Vaygr as well. I would very much rather have Vaygr doing other things while the community (and ourselves) settle down from the shit throwing that happened during "that particular time". It seems like time could mend some wounds, and hopefully these are one of those.

The good thing is, it seems like no one wants a repeat, and that is awesome. Hopefully by the time Vaygr comes back, there will be no grudges and only pew pew.

SPESS LASER FTW.

-----

I also suggest we stop going OT in Assin9's thread, he needs them contracts!

Reaction score
    I wish to request a quote for a contract:

I request the following faction to be driven off the server "GenXNova", there actions in game have angered me, and constant harassment of my homebase and spawn camping of my bases will no longer be tolerated, thus i request that whatever needs to happen, I want you make them quit the server and never come back and if they do come back they will have nothing but dust.

The target is:
    Syntec Heavy Industries

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    then feel free to come on GenX? im pretty sure Zoro still has 2 of 3 fleets operational
    (i guess... its 5 million blocks in ships each?)
    and me on GenX builded up better i think... we just waiting for EE. thats why we seems to be a bit dead.
    Hmm, five million blocks, GenxNova limit of 1 million blocks, Heresy?
    [DOUBLEPOST=1450512281,1450511951][/DOUBLEPOST]

I request the following faction to be driven off the server "GenXNova", there actions in game have angered me, and constant harassment of my homebase and spawn camping of my bases will no longer be tolerated, thus i request that whatever needs to happen, I want you make them quit the server and never come back and if they do come back they will have nothing but dust.

The target is:
    Syntec Heavy Industries
    Intentionally driving off a specific faction or player from gexnova results in ban, This is talking from experance

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!

The target is:
    Syntec Heavy Industries

Sending PM

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    It's the entire fleet that's comprised of 5 million blocks. Lern2reed
    I find reading extremely difficult. :P

-----

Zack, I doubt atlas will go through with driving a group off server. They might server a can of ass-whooping instead.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Started Settlement Operations on:
    sm.lazygamerz.org:4242
    star-made.ru:443

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I find reading extremely difficult. :p

-----

Zack, I doubt atlas will go through with driving a group off server. They might server a can of ass-whooping instead.
    Who am I kidding I stopped caring about starmade and what its players were doing a long time ago.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    You know, when I opened up this page I though I was making a mistake. But seeing this makes me change my mind. Congratulations AA, may your new era be filled with prosperity, fun, and success.