Bug Astronaut becomes a background at certain angles

Reaction score
    Hello, I play on a Roleplay server and for the past two days, on and off I have been having an issue with mine and other player's astronauts. Needless to say, this is really bad for roleplay, and kind of jarring in general.

If I look straight up, or straight down, or look in a certain direction in front of me, and I am in a ship or station, ALL astronauts disappear, if they are next to a window, they look like they are outside.
    They become the background! and any block behind them overwrites them and becomes the foreground! this happens to my astronaut as well.

I've tried Reinstalling my client, clearing my cache, messing with the Ray traces/lighting quality, nothing seems to work. I gave Occlusion culling a thought, but for some stupid reason I can't switch it on or off in the client menu.

I never thought to report it because it seemed to fix itself, but now it doesn't seem to go away. now it's a constant problem and incredibly intrusive. is there anything I can do to maybe solve this?

Ithirahad

Arana'Aethi
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    Oh, yay, a render order bug... If you can get a screenshot, then by all means report it on phab.starma.de, our bugtracker.