Arcadia Fleetworks - NEXT-GEN Fighter And Bomber

Reaction score
    thanks i have almost finished the largest ship in the fleet

but i plan on making a carrier!!!

Reaction score
    a frigate and a carrier ar on thier way as well, destroyer almost done, just doing final checks

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen
    I like the engines on that detroyer. I really like those engines.

Reaction score
    it took far to long but the destroyer is finaly ready for upload!!!!!!! although still open for sugestions the destroyer is finished and i am impressed with the result. so stay tuned for the picks!!!!!

Reaction score
    This Elongated cylindrical ship is a real beauty when it comes to the necessities of Starmade. With all round good stats, it is – on paper at least – a worthy advisory for most opponents! It carries a cargo pod, and has very efficient salvage cannons, which are easily customizable to many other weapons and tools. It’s primary gun fires over 10 shots, each dealing over 100 damage, which might not seem much, but when you take into account the selection of artillery it has, it is adequate for many tasks.

Reaction score
    The ARC-Light Engager SpiderCrab is the ultra light early dev prototype for a type 2 mech. boosting more balanced weapons but slighly slower and smaller overall. however its size makes it ideal for light patrol and ground engagements

Reaction score
    As Lemons has previously stated, I am the advertising moderator and the gereral commissions manager. I help decide what ships we should release next, and occasionally help weaponise it! I, as you already know, also do the advertising, which you see for 90% of all the ships above.

I hope you continue to enjoy our industry, and keep posting your comments, we really appreciate them! Also, give us some ideas for what we should do next, it can be anything: Carrier, fighter, bomber, planetary explorer, Anything!

Keep tuned to see our newest uploads!

-Mikeablocks

Reaction score
    we are not dead and we are starting a new series of ships!!!

We plan to implement some tanks, dropships, fighters, bombers and a WIP superproject

Comming soon so watch this thread!!!

Reaction score
    Its been a long time since any ships have been uploaded. i have been busy leaning and adapting my style and so as part of my return to the industry i am uploading 2 ships. a fighter and a bomber. these will be the first ones avalible for download as well. so enjoy!

The 2 together

The ARC-Beaver

The ARC Badger

More On The Way-- Thanks for the support and downloads will be posted in a moment