Arcadia Fleetworks - NEXT-GEN Fighter And Bomber

Reaction score
    Hello valued customer, if you are a veteren starmade player you have probobly seen some of my uploads over the past couple of weeks i have recived some great feedback and so i would like to say, Thank you all for supporting me and please continue to comment on my work!

Q&A

-why havnt we got any download links??? A-no one has asked for any!!!!

-can i join in with the industry?? - A-of course you can please post a formal application!

Reaction score
    The First Craft Off Our Non Existant Production Lines Is The ARC-Low Altitude Mech Suit

A small craft with great potentional on a number of abilities.
    She has many uses as her arms are completley editable and customisable she can be used in almost any role and is great for a going into a pirate station or even light ground engagements.

The double AMC version is shown in the pictures.

----------------------
    STATS
    MASS : 7.5
    THRUST : 10.9
    SHIELDS : 2359
    L H W : 9 8 9
    ----------------------

Reaction score
    The First Turret Off Our Non Existant Production Lines Is The ARC-Sparrow Turret MKIII

This turret is a further design of 2 turrets that we were planning to construct packing more damage than the MKI but less spray than the MKII. This turret is designed to look good and work as a good basic turret packing 2 AMCS and open for tweaking or customisation.
    The ARC-Sparrow is slow but not as slow as many other turrets on the market and offers easy accses to Ai-Module And Faction Module. However its shields are very low leveled so is adviced that these should be used in conjunction with our Medium and Heavy turrets (in development) you can also see our protoype destroyer in the background

----------------------
    STATS
    MASS : 8.5
    THRUST : 2.0
    SHIELDS : 2952
    L H W : 11 5 7
    ----------------------

Reaction score
    Rolling Off Our Non Existant Production Lines Is The ARC-Osprey Mech Carrier

Designed to carry one ARC-Low Altitude Mech Suit this ship is agile and relativley good looking. As the first in our \'white\' class she is designed for both atmospheric troop deployment and scouting missions. with decent shields and thrust capacity she can sustain a couple of punches and still get the boys home.
    However due to its nature as a dropship she is equiped with 4 standard \'white\' prototypes which are to be honest peashooters. however she is equiped with some amcs for a more precise shot. With a fully enclosed cabin and stylish intakes she is a must for anyone on a deployment or scouting mission.

----------------------
    STATS
    MASS : 172.7
    THRUST : 462.8
    SHIELDS : 12365
    L H W : 29 13 25
    ----------------------

Reaction score
    Gliding Off Our Non Existant Production Lines Is The ARC-Finch Personal Shuttle

This shuttle is one of the few on the market which actually is not just somthing the size of an Adimo Cookie! boosting an AMC and light shielding she is the ideal personal vessel to travel from ship to ship (provided they can fit her).
    The finch is the perfect diplomatic vessel as well due to its RPG style nature and is dirt cheap.

----------------------
    STATS
    MASS : 23.4
    THRUST : 69.5
    SHIELDS : 4686
    L H W : 15 8 9
    ----------------------

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 6
    Can I tell you that these are the most unique ships I\'ve ever seen. I was wondering if you wanted to join SATURN server, and if you do, ask XxDanclarke96xX :) Good building.

Reaction score
    Shooting Off Our Non Existant Production Lines Is The ARC-Merlin Light Bomber

-
    This protoype vehicle is the pinicle of efficiantcy with decent shields and weapons for its size.
    packing 2 D1000\'s, 4 SDBB\'s and 5 AMC\'S. she has a good speed and is a must for any long mission or part of a fleet.

----------------------
    STATS
    MASS : 317.6
    THRUST : 609.1
    SHIELDS : 44670
    L H W : 51 17 25
    ----------------------

Reaction score
    Blasting Its way Off Out Non Existant Production Lines Is The ARC-Woodpecker Heavy Turret
    This heavy turret is an essential in the arsenal of heavy pvpers, and those who enjoy taking on hordes of pirates single handedly.
    Packing a deadly, 24 AMC shots and 6 lock-on missiles, and able to take a fair beating aswell, this all-out power machine is a force to be reckoned with!

----------------------
    STATS
    MASS : 106.8
    THRUST : 7.8
    SHIELDS : 19628
    L H W : 23 9 17
    ----------------------

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Those are some nice looking ships you got there. I like the look of the Sparrow Turret too but I would recommend not putting the weapons computer right up front like that, one shot and it\'s dead turret. I personally always hide important things behind faction modules because those things sure can take a punch.

Reaction score
    I like the way you build ships. Also, your classification system. I like it. What you and I call a light bomber, most people would even go so far as to call a frigate. *cough cough* noobzor5 *cough* Also, as Tilbo said, please join the SATURN server, we are nice people. And your building style definately qualifies as good enough.

Reaction score
    • Councillor 3 Gold
    • Wired for Logic
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Yeah I saw that one ship that I assume is one of yours on the Saturn Build Server, the one in the upper right of the one picture of your bomber. We noticed it was damaged so the UCS deployed a repair drone to buff the scorch marks off the hull.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    I came into this thread expecting a whole lot of terrible, ugly ships. (Makes me sound a bit pessimistic, doesn\'t it?) However, these ships were quite the opposite of my expectations. I really like your ships, the buidling style, everything. Very unique, well done.

Reaction score
    i honestley did not expect such great feedback on the first day! I will try to get some more ships out soon, s sven noted im building the dreadnought on saturn now so anyone on their will be able to see its progress!

however please not the only way can make each ship look unique is by doing it small, so thats why i need some ideas for what to do. so i would really apreciate some insparation.

P.S thanks sven for fixin that patch-

Reaction score
    Clawling Its Way Down Our Non-Existant Production Lines Is The ARC-Hummingbird

This medium turret is the pinicle of light weaponry it is stylish, packs a punch and isn’t bad on the shield count! So with all of these facts, what can you do with the turret? Well, it fits incredibly with many ship designs, and is easy to modify to your liking!

This medium turret is the pinicle of light weaponry it is stylish, packs a punch and isn’t bad on the shield count! So with all of these facts, what can you do with the turret? Well, it fits incredibly with many ship designs, and is easy to modify to your liking!

----------------------
    STATS
    MASS : 30.9
    THRUST : 15.5
    SHIELDS : 7261
    L H W : 20 8 9
    ----------------------

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The exposed systems work well for it, and it lookss liike it is actually suspended from the ship. Good job.