Arakyd and Spearhead Shipwright Company

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Ok everyone the ships listed will be built in the NASS build server and they will be on sale in the NASS main server... For further info please consult me while in the NASS build server. I will be on there on Saturday\'s, Sunday\'s and Fridays. Sometimes Mondays due to school holidays.

Your ships are currently in production!!!

Wish us luck in their completion!

Reaction score
    You don\'t really own it JTJSniperBee it is a co-op company with you me splynt and aug don\'t try takin it over...

Reaction score
    I am currently building a ship called the Doru Araeba (New class, Fights and mines) If you want to see progress on the ship to to nasszone:4343 I will pick you up via a shuttle to the secret shipyards.

Reaction score
    If you want to join this company... Please post a background check for we are very paranoid towards griefers and trollers.

How you post your background check is up to you...

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    please put background checks here http://star-made.org/content/background-check-arakyd-spearhead-shipwright-company

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    Hey guys it is Connor01592 here and I am Broadcasting this from deep deep space at the Super-Secret Shipyards... Miraak your ship is nearing completetion, the design maybe off though... Draren Thiralas your ship is nearing completetion as well!

FlyingDebris if you need a completely \"Fresh New Cruiser Design\" I am currently Drawing one up right now and one it is put into blocks you might like it! *Wink Wink*

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    MegaMAC turret, has its own gravity, AMC array of anywhere between 10,000-50,000 damage per shot, able to fire continuously, has its own inside, painted in DFN standard, grey hull with brown hull plates, has shields of at least 1 million, cost is not an issue.

This can probably be delivered directly, as we plan on, if it is good enough, using it as an orbital defense platform for our base on NASS. Also, we need 4 of them.