Arakyd and Spearhead Shipwright Company

Reaction score
    Hello my fellow Starmaders. Along with some friends, I began a small shipyard company that is currently working on two projects, Project Eye Of The Beholder and Project Earthen Star. Project EOTB will end up costing around 400 million (estimate) and Project ES is going to be worth around 75 mil (estimate). We ARE taking requests, but you may have to wait a bit before they are made, due to the Projects. If you want to intern with us for a specific build, or join us, PM me. Thanks

Reaction score
    We are thinking about building some Halo ships, so if you know a good amount \'bout Halo, and you want to intern or join, just include that you know Halo in your PM

Reaction score
    The estimate for Project Earthen Star has been changed. The price for the ship currently is 80mil. We are not going to be setting any more estimates for this ship.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    If at all possible, make a light cruiser, we only have heavy cruisers in service right now.

Reaction score
    Project Earthen Star is a light cruiser, its based off of a ship from Halo, but when complete, it may be in the hundreds of millions.

Reaction score
    Hello again. I requested a ship at the previous thread. I need a Frigate-Cruiser class ship (15000-25000 blocks) with black and blue hull and a few turrets (3-4) with price being lower than 20 million. I am sure that is possible, as i saw a ship of such size category with price of 12 million. Will you be able to fufill this request?

Reaction score
    On the old forum, i said that any orders placed there are now under the responsibilty of JTJSniperBee. If he doesnt make you something within the next week or so, come back to me

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    The SGN would like to offer an alliance with the Arakyd and Spearhead Shipwright Company.

In return, we can offer you a large horde of pirate slaves to endlessly work on your warships.

Please reply to this message via PM.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    for a heavy frigate (100-150 blocks long) that looks like this:

And would be along the lines of a \"Science ship\", as in:

High power generation/capacity

power drain weapon

pulsator

Jammer (Maybe, doesnt need to be perminent)

Cloaker (Maybe, doesnt need to be perminent)

and within the price range of 5-15 million

Reaction score
    we may not be able to fill that request AT THE MOMENT, i am a bit shorthanded and i am trying to get more people to join the shipyards, plus it is a complicated design, but i will see what i can do.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    well, it doesnt need all the lines and detailing, i only want the base appearance of it. I am ok with waiting for it to be finished, and i am interested to see what you make

Reaction score
    Everything on the server we were building on has been lost due to the loss of the server. Everyting is now starting fresh, we are still using this forum

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Janitor, check the membership rosters of the DFN before you offer some random alliance next time...

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    sorry for inconvenince though we do have a WIP ship, Sorry im not able to relase it untill owner allows me to, i forgot who owns it

JTJSniperBee

Cat Person
    Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    though you might hear it from the game Mass Effect its called the SR1 Normandy