Application

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I would like to apply to be a tester. I didn't really know where to post this (I suggest having an application page on forums) but I am really into minecraft as my name suggests, and like this game for obvious reasons. I have been to Minecon and am going to minecon France as well. I really love these old school games where retro graphics become reborn. This could be a really promising game. I saw a few glitches but over all it was pretty fun. Great game for alpha. I remember Minecraft in alpha and I think that this game may be better, for the time it's had to develop vs. Minecraft. I would really like this game to be the next "terria" or "Gary's mod" of the steam community. Please post back on this post to me asking to be a tester!
    ~Notch

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I just wanted notch's name because I felt like it okay? Is that ok?

Reaction score
    No, and btw, it doesn't matter who codes Minecraft now. Notch is still Markuss' name, and you should be banned for disgracing that name. Why couldn't you just sign up with the same name as on your minecraftforums.net account like most others did, rather than stealing other peoples' names.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    If notch gets on this forum and wants his account name I will gladly give it him.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    now now everybody, settle down, let the forum mod handle these username issues and lets not worry about it.
    If you want to be a tester then log into the testing servers when they are up. BeetleBear hosts the U S test server and will be able to answer your questions.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I agree with skyclad: calm down. This is no issue to rage about, but I would prefer a name change, since that name will confuse other players.
    When new people come to this forum and see a "Notch" posting there, it will only lead to endless discussions.
    I hope you'll understand that.

Also, we're not banning anyone here in this thread.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    We actually need someone who can handle situations in a neutral manner for mod.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    It is miss leading to see Notch's name in an a minecraft inspired space shooter. I thought that Markuss was actually involved. He is not so please do not use his screen name.