Anyone here heard of ...

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    Yeah, I know it.

They are doing a really good job with their game!

- schema

Reaction score
    ya for sure its awesome have u tried the newest update that just came out its wild massive change new demo is updated as well if u dont want to buy it i bought it tho for sure worth it

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Something about starmade makes me like it more than blockade runner :/ Started following BR at around W26; bought it. Gonna buy star-made for sure as soon as a get my lazy ass up and out to deposit my checks haha.

Reaction score
    lol cool cool wow w26 was so long ago they are up to Version 0.71.0 soooo much has changed

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Yeah BR was the first of this kind of game that I found. I bought it, then I found out about Star Made. Bought that too. Then, because im impulsive an easily excited, i decided to buy a little game called Scrumble Ship as well. Been keeping tabs on all three of them and its really neat to see how each develops.

Reaction score
    i found BR and it bored me :S
    but then i took an arrow to the knee and started playing star made

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    I tried the demo, and it crashed all the time. Though I really like the editing tools and slope blocks.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    please don't talk bad about other games.
    Critisism is fine. But please respect, that all the developers are doing their best and are working hard.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Legacy Citizen
    Bought BlockadeRunner, bought StarMade. Not bought MasterSpace yet: http://www.master-space.com/

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I tried BR, but there was not tutorial and I could not find a list of what you can do on the site. I did not find it very user friendly. But the Adv Editor was cool.
    ps Could someone link me a tutorial because I'm completely at a loss other than how to get in and out of my ship.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    To get out of the ship is the same button as to get in or activate a block: 'R'
    you can also go into the options and look at the kley bindings if you need to look up any other control

Reaction score
    Are you talking about BR here? Because I tried the demo and when I was looking in the settings, for controls, there were like 4 settings, and none of them seem to be customizable or give any specific bindings.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    Are you talking about BR here? Because I tried the demo and when I was looking in the settings, for controls, there were like 4 settings, and none of them seem to be customizable or give any specific bindings.

You have to go into the java file it self and edit the commands manually but even then the only commands in there were related to movement and GUI. There was no place that listed all the features of the game(or at least planed) available, and how to do them.

schema

Cat God
    Reaction score
    • Schine
    I'm wasn't talking about BR. I thought CrazyVulcan needed help with the controls in StarMade :)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Purchased!
    I'm wasn't talking about BR. I thought CrazyVulcan needed help with the controls in StarMade :)

Sorry for any confusion, I was refuring to Blockaid Runner's commands.
    Schema, you and your helpers have made a great game. I was able to jump in and know for the most part what to do for Star Made.