Any way to increase FP loss, check faction activity?

Reaction score
    As the title says, looking for a way to increase FP loss per turn and an easy way to check on a factions activity status.
    Reason for this is on our server we have many inactive factions, I checked a couple that have been inactive for 4 months or more. Took note of their current points, then again after a 'turn'. Their FP dropped by 1 point.

I did a calculation and with their current points and losing 1 point per turn, it would take one of the factions I looked at 3.3 years to reach -1 and have their base invulnerability removed. o_O

EDIT: Never mind found the FactionConfig.xml2 seconds after I posted. Talk about being a noob. Dunno how I could of missed it. :confused:

So any way to modify faction points at all? Specifically the amount lost per turn, or is this built into the games code and unchangeable by server admins?

Also I asked this a long time ago in another post and never did get an answer, but is there a way to check a factions status without using in game commands. Like a log or something?
    I noticed there are wrappers that seem to be able to do as such, but sadly we cannot use wrappers on our setup.

One wrapper I looked at claimed to have a function to automatically remove inactive factions after a set period, I assume it's gotta be pulling the info required from somewhere. (not that I have yet been able to find it if it is possible.)

Only way I am aware of is doing this atm is using 'faction_list_members' which gives a list of members, then use 'player_info' for each player to see their last play time.
    With a few hundred factions it's tedious to use console commands to check each player in a faction to see when they last played.

As always some help with this will be greatly appreciated. :)

Last edited: