Any servers?

Reaction score
    Hi I've been looking for a good starmade server for a bit now, and I have yet to come across one that has the stuff that I want. Now if anyone owns a server or knows of a good server that: doesn't use blueprint system, is a little popular (at least 8 people on majority of the time), has at least 18x gather. So again if anyone has a server or knows of a server with those 3 things please comment the server.

Last edited:
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    Doubt you're gonna find one with the old docking system, especially a popular one.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    The old docking system is all but totally phased out, you're going to have to learn the new one sooner or later. Normally you can tell what servers have it active because they'll say so either in the server list description or when you've logged in.

Reaction score
    Does it use the blueprint system (like In the catalog when you wanna spawn a ship it gives you the blueprint) or the spawning system (I don't want to have to go to a million shops to spawn a big ship)

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Default BP system and yes you have to gather the blocks. That said the only rule as far as ships go is as long as it doesn't lag or crash the server it is fine. Also it's easier to mine the resources needed than it is to build up credits and deplete the shops. Since it is a survival server shops are somewhat rare but the funny thing is shops are hilariously common in the center few systems. XD