Any servers having issues with the AI not Spawning?

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    Just wondering because since the update I haven't seen a single pirate or trading guild spawn and wanted to check if anyone else's servers had this issue. If you managed to fix it how'd you do so? :) In any event going to pester the bug section again to see what's up.

Reactions: Elz_0000

Groovrider

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    I thought this. It seems, however that ships are spawning but 2-3 sectors away sometimes. I'll take down a station with no spawning, turn to leave and hit multiple waves a sector or two away. Because of this I seems that every now and then 30 pirates will steam by my station all at once and then I see no action for ages.

Reactions: Elz_0000
    Reaction score
    yeah , ive noticed the same thing. at first i thought they weren't spawning, but on my way back to my station i encountered like 3-4 waves worth of pirates. in not exactly a fan of the pirates spawning a sector away. but if you build a missle/db turret and turn its AI on it should be-able to search for the pirates better than you. i have a Big orange turret i Affectionately call The Blood Hound.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    hmm, well I'm building a movable Beam Missile Nest that can be towed to wherever it needs to be. :) Might help for finding those fodder.

Reaction score
    Yep, happens on the server I play on, players shoot stations and the pirates spawn in the neighbouring sectors, because we have large sectors they don't see them on nav and assume nothing spawned.

StormWing0

Leads the Storm
    Reaction score
    Isn't the nav range 3 sectors? Feels like 2 right now on the server I'm on but I know full well we could see out to beam missile range on the nav before. o_O The AI ships spawned in that way normally start heading for the station or event target that spawned them even if they are out of firing range so at some point they'd end up in the attacked or targeted sector, but now they don't even move unless you go out hunting for them. o_O