An Urgent Message to Schine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by lokilog, Oct 13, 2018.

1. klawxx

klawxx Product Manager - Roden Shipyards

Starmade forums sounds like a couple of drunk people trying to survive apocalypse; the end of times.
      Like we are doomed, and have nowhere to go, but at least we are having some kind of emo-depressing fun...

#161 klawxx, Jan 15, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
      • Like Like x 1
    2. MacThule

It's urgent.

3. JinM

Too much.

My idea is to replace https://starmadedock.net/forums/mods_mentors/

with

some general forum whose purpose is to move all threads like this one into it.

I would call it something like "Development Meta". I DONT KNOW. Just brainstorming.

The main purpose is that discussions whose OP targets topics that are just general rambling about alot of aspect of the game or another type of feedback aiming at alot of different mechanics instead of talking about one certain game aspect, would be moved from general discussions into this new forum.

Alternatively I would suggest to replace the Council (https://starmadedock.net/forums/cir/)

with a "general feedback" called forum. It's description would be "Here belong topics whose OP aims at talking about multiple aspects of the game, or general critique with the development or company."

#163 JinM, Jan 15, 2019
      Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    4. TheDerpGamerX

TheDerpGamerX Lord of Lawnmowers

Nobody's using alts because nobody gives a shit. Take deadeyes for example. He may be a 3 post account, but he's been around since 2015 and actively participates in discord discussions. If you're gonna spin bullshit conspiracy theories go to infowars.

• Like Like x 1
    5. JinM

I didnt talk about alt-accounts.

6. TheDerpGamerX

TheDerpGamerX Lord of Lawnmowers

Then what were you talking about? Your statement implies alt accounts.

7. JinM

I implied that someone who only made less than 10 posts on this forum, and then only comes by to talk about non-Starmade themed stuff when he comes back, is not here to help the discussion.

• Like Like x 3