Status
    Not open for further replies.

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    That would be due to the fact that when NASS reset, Creeper reformed the faction, forgot to set invite perms to anybody else who happened to be on to get an invite, then his computer broke. All in all, it's been frustrating trying to fix the issue with no way to invite anybody or fix permissions.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Hm, this thread as allowed me to conclude that galactic space jam is a front for euro-corp interests.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    That would be due to the fact that when NASS reset, Creeper reformed the faction, forgot to set invite perms to anybody else who happened to be on to get an invite, then his computer broke. All in all, it's been frustrating trying to fix the issue with no way to invite anybody or fix permissions.
    No, you have around 6 active members, including yourself and creeper. So yes, some of your members are not in the faction serverside. But only 3

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Legacy Citizen
    For anyone who is wondering, I will not be a member of the Rebel Alliance anymore. I will not be a part of their leadership as well.

Reaction score
    um idiot we broke up there ISNT a leadership and you would know that better if you were more active which you weren't I didn't see you serverside ONCE let alone forumside

well then the question becomes, people hate me, people think my faction is weak the number of my enemies is larger and their factions and members numerous....so why haven't they even attacked yet? they speak ill of me, but people always speak ill of their enemy, their emotions betray logic.

I have heard much slander follow my name, and I don't care to correct it. Including such things as "I run a 1 man faction", "I have no fleets or ships", "I'm an idiot and conceited fool" "I have spies in my faction" and so on, so as i said the question becomes if they hate me so much, why aren't my assets in slag and cinder by now?
    well you do have spies in your faction but they work for you not enemies and you are clearly NOT a conceited fool you clearly have planned and think about every post and the repercussions unlike flying debris and his ballon faction and if you had no fleets then why are there 7 floating out there in space if your faction is one man then why are you public members well known as euro corp members

Reactions: ShawnR2000
    Reaction score
    Please Stop
    Everyone, just stop. A faction just got destroyed, someone offered to help. Honestly, enough is enough. It pains ObiShawnKenobi enough to see and read all of these messages criticising ridik_ulass for no reason. I did not make this thread, but it deals with my faction, a faction now gone but none the less mine.

Sorry if this comes across as being hostile but enough is enough. End these disputes or take your obsessions with membership to a Private Message please.

And most of all, this is no place to be discussing your factions issues, if you have a comment about the Fall of The Rebel Alliance or rather about taking Ridik up on his offer, that is what the damn thread is for.

I rarely get angry, but this just really makes me mad. Read the title.
    Sincerely,

Grand Moff Tarkin
    News Broadcaster
    The Rebel Alliance News Network

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    This is why I intend to keep a nice concise list of servers, members and even of territory and stations for everyone to see wit the Jovian Imperium; Though this conversation here causes me to wonder whether less scrupulous factions might just use such a list as a shooting gallery rather than organizing an enjoyably balanced raid.

Reaction score
    This is why I intend to keep a nice concise list of servers, members and even of territory and stations for everyone to see wit the Jovian Imperium; Though this conversation here causes me to wonder whether less scrupulous factions might just use such a list as a shooting gallery rather than organizing an enjoyably balanced raid.

less scrupulous faction here, yeah I'll just use it as a list to see whos who and whos worth killing.

Reilly Reese

#1 Top Forum Poster & Raiben Jackpot Winner
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 8
    • Thinking Positive
    • Purchased!
    My open letter that is simple and straight to the point thus actually going to be read

Join Caldera Empire

Nuff said

Status
    Not open for further replies.