An Open letter to the Rebel Alliance Refugees

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Reaction score
    Lets try this again.

An Open letter to the Rebel Alliance Refugees
    Hello and welcome,

You may know me from different servers and for different reasons. And if you don't know me, well I'm Ridik Ulass, I was the leader of Word of Blake on Nass, a mercenary faction and currently I am CEO of The Euro-Corp Syndicate on HSZ, we also have several vested interests and investments on Illusive.

We, as a faction see all starmade servers as part of one starmade universe, and we consider ourselves a Universal Corporate Entity, as such firstly, I would like to extend my deepest sympathy to any faction who looses their leader in such an abrupt manner, resulting in your apparent disbandment. As much as I like to wind people up and cause disdain, that is simply a means to an ends and that ends is war and conflict. However the total and utter disbandment of an entire faction and specifically one of the few major factions is not something that will ever please me. So again you have my honest sympathy.

But this issue can be fixed, and resolved, and as a Universal corporate entity I hope to help by facilitating that, we do not expect anything in return other then your factions reestablishment and the presence of another substantial faction on the political table.

I don't like to advertise servers, but where we currently call home, we have wealth, assets and resources, players and time to contribute to help you guys rebuild, I have already asked and there is also potential for admin support to help you guys accomplish this.

Should the ex-leadership as a whole not wish to reform, we are also willing to provide a home for any loose members looking for somewhere to play. Although our ultimate goal is that your faction reforms, we will not refuse a player in need.

Thanks and good luck to all concerned,

Ridik Ulass, CEO

Euro-Corp Syndicate

copy pasta as per the last time
    http://oldsite.star-made.org/content/open-letter-rebel-alliance-refugees

Reactions: Darth Cestual
    Reaction score
    yes I am aware that this copy pasta is wholly dated, but I don't feel the issue warrants enough effort to re-write the post.

Reaction score
    A small group of like 4-5 members are going to try to revive it.... Honestly, I am done with the drama of obi opening and closing the fac over and over again. As a former head forum manager, and then minister of industry of TRA I may be interested in joining your faction. I have 2 people I need to talk to first.

Reaction score
    even though I hate to admit it most of our remaining members will join you
    you have far more members then you've let on and you took a opportunity to wipe us out and you took it nuff said

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    Idk about that, bendm.

TRA likes serverside things.

Ridik does not like serverside things.

At all.

Ever.

But apparently he still has things on HSZ.

I better get to raiding them.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Idk about that, bendm.

At all.

Ever.

Debbie, HSZ is Dead. Has been for months. This is a direct copy/paste of the last RA Letter :p

Edit; Actually, if I recall correctly, DFN was Ran off, HSZ o -o either that or your DFMC thing you had for a while. Either way, you fled the server :p and never came back~

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    CyberTao- I know HSZ is long dead. But you know, we can just kind of...things...and then get online to shoot things.

And I was actually against the decision for the DFMC to go to HSZ. I saw bad people there and was like "Hey, that's a valid excise to get them back on Illusive where we need them."

I will admit, the DFMC was more of a burden than I'd hoped for.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    Idk about that, bendm.
    At all.
    Ever.
    Debris showing his ignorance again, as stated in this thread a lot of the information that people have come to assume about euro-corp I let people assume, though by design. As bendm stated euro-corp is much larger and much more active then not only people have assumed, but than any faction currently in the political sphere.

I never said I didn't like server side things, in fact euro-corp is active on 4 different servers currently, and we have the numbers to maintain that activity, now with the influx of RA personnel we are expanding from 7 standing fleets to 9.

Unlike you debris, we don't pretend to be more active then we are, have more members then we do and be better then we are. just because you do it, don't be so assumptive to think we do it too.

We have personnel, far more than you thought we did,
    We are active, far more than you think we are,
    We have ships, far more than you think we do,
    We know all your secrets
    and our enemy list just got 1 faction smaller

If creeper god didn't just a few weeks ago beg for peace, I might be inclined to take that suggestion of raiding us as a threat of war, I know RA and DFN were planning on attacking each other as it was, I think RA players, with euro-corp training, euro-corp intel and euro-corp ships could make that planned war effort very interesting.

what does everyone else think?

Reactions: CyberTao
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    I'd personally like to avoid all this Drama Llama posturing and such.

But on the other hand a small part of me wants to roll around in it like some kind of porcine creature.

Personally I think that a faction in a position with members and such like Euro-corp claims* to have could have a large amount of fun playing themselves off against other factions, using their power for the good of all (in a round-about evil kind of way). Maybe this is what they do do, I cannot be sure. In any case, I can only hope I find such Success with the Jovian Imperium, so I can do exactly that.

*I say claims not because I do not believe Ridik, but because I'm so out of the loop.

Reaction score
    even though I hate to admit it most of our remaining members will join you
    you have far more members then you've let on and you took a opportunity to wipe us out and you took it nuff said
    Orphaniel
    you don't need to believe me, no one around here does anyway, its kind of the point.

But Bendm, a member of the now since sacked and long standing faction Rebel alliance. well again there is no real reason to believe him either, but considering he went around the thread disagreeing with my posts, we can assume he holds no favor for me. so what would he gain by complimenting me, and speaking in my favor if it were not true?

I could pontificate all day, but if you have to say you are king you are no king. so I suggest asking else where, IRC, pm some notable community members, I would say I am not well liked, so adjust your interpenetration of what people say accordingly, I am curious what you may find.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    • Purchased!
    You are actually one of the few people who I had heard about in advance through various comments made about the place; Typically they were unpleasant, but that is the nature of the proverbial beast; as to your claim, we shall see whether claiming an Imperial Throne makes me an Emperor or not (So far no :p)

Reaction score
    well then the question becomes, people hate me, people think my faction is weak the number of my enemies is larger and their factions and members numerous....so why haven't they even attacked yet? they speak ill of me, but people always speak ill of their enemy, their emotions betray logic.

I have heard much slander follow my name, and I don't care to correct it. Including such things as "I run a 1 man faction", "I have no fleets or ships", "I'm an idiot and conceited fool" "I have spies in my faction" and so on, so as i said the question becomes if they hate me so much, why aren't my assets in slag and cinder by now?

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The reason that is so is because of remarks one and two at the bottom of your post.

Either there's nothing to shoot, or your 'seven fleets' are manned soley by you, and all tucked away on some obscure servers that nobody's ever heard of, and that's why they're still intact.

I'm also quite certain you are not only inflating your numbers, but doing so on a scale the likes of which has never been seen. You make no claims of having had any members before, with the exception of when you flew as a mercenary faction, whose members went inactive not long after the switch, and you never answered questions about it directly, yet all of a sudden you have "more members than anybody else".

FOR SOME REASON, I find that hard to believe, especially with you being so desperate to try and recruit people that you previously considered "Half-assed", "children", and "lemmings".

What happened? I thought Euro was "too good" for factions like the RA.

Reaction score
    The reason that is so is because of remarks one and two at the bottom of your post.

Either there's nothing to shoot, or your 'seven fleets' are manned soley by you, and all tucked away on some obscure servers that nobody's ever heard of, and that's why they're still intact.

I'm also quite certain you are not only inflating your numbers, but doing so on a scale the likes of which has never been seen. You make no claims of having had any members before, with the exception of when you flew as a mercenary faction, whose members went inactive not long after the switch, and you never answered questions about it directly, yet all of a sudden you have "more members than anybody else".

FOR SOME REASON, I find that hard to believe, especially with you being so desperate to try and recruit people that you previously considered "Half-assed", "children", and "lemmings".

What happened? I thought Euro was "too good" for factions like the RA.

Its not my fault your inlet is so bad you have faction members making up things that contradict things they made up in the same thread, as per the mybattlecruiser debacle.

I'm not inflating my numbers, I just don't make a big deal about numbers, unlike you it isn't the only thing my faction has going for it. not all factions are built on perpetuating a lie and a stupid one at that of trying to recruit members faster then you lose them. the all of a sudden thing isn't all of a sudden, Obi and GMT were on euro-corp voice comms last night, obviously our actual numbers which I have kept a secret for a while got around RA and thus bendms comment. I keep our real numbers a secret because I don't want noobs joining or trying to join for the wrong reasons.

and No I'm not desperate to recruit, just offering them the option, they will all need mics and to actually pass our recruitment rules and restrictions, but I'm offering them the Option.

again I'm just her answering questions and messages directed at me, I don't care what you believe, in fact it suits me if you belive the wrong thing. but as I already said, Obi and GMT were on euro-corp comms, they saw the numbers and obviously Bendm is making a statment to that end, he is the one who raised the fact we have greater numbers then we let on, not me. it is not something I care about. what I care about is when you call me out on it, especially when you have a history of knowing nothing.

FlyingDebris

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    First off, I'd like to clear up the incident with battlecruiser. It was a plan to narrow down the listings on who could be a spy.

You were dumb enough to fall for it. I also love how you are focusing on bendm's one comment that said you managed to steal some BPs, and are trying to turn that into "I got moar memburz tan all a u". I had all of those blueprints and more weeks before you, and it didn't take more effort than going over to a couple of different servers and buying them fron the catalog.

Now, seeing as to how you're just going to whine and make more empty threats if I continue, as per your usual style, I think my points here are concluded.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Debris, you currently have 3 members serverside (and thats not even including yourself). Which leaves you in no position whatsoever to be laughing at the numbers of another faction.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    To be completely honest, I think DFN lacks any form of 'Plan', and rather it was a series of events that lead to a semi-beneficial end (or so is believed), and so you called that the plan.

And I have heard a few stories about these "admirals that do not really exist". And from what I hear, we should be glad a certain someone isn't known o -o Sadistic as hell.
    And how would you know which servers Debbie? You play on Build servers. Might pop on Nass and Skim the Faction List, but I doubt you really know where any faction is unless they tell you. Wouldn't it be hilarious if Euro-corp simply DIDN'T use their name? Then again, why would a secretive faction be keeping a secret? No Idea~

Status
    Not open for further replies.