An Open letter to the Lazarus Imperium refugees

FlyingDebris

Vaygr loves my warhead bat.
    Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Councillor Gold
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    The speed of ships in game is actually measured in km/h. Don\'t believe me, check the ingame speedometer.

MrFURB

Madman of the Girders
    Reaction score
    Keep it civil, folks. Flamewars should be done in-game, usually by turning enemy assets to flames.

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Thats the same Mistake Nature made, it might read as Km/h, but if you pay any sort of attention or know the game, you know that m/s is correct

generalBLT13

Scary grrrrr
    Reaction score
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Purchased!
    guess what i got max credits in 10 minutes so i can spare some credits if you need repairs. and i can get more credits then that it is just pointless as i cant hold them. heheheh no one shall know my secrets...

Keptick

Building masochist
    Reaction score
    • Councillor 2 Gold
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive Gold
    Ok, so you dudes from euro-corp are telling me to believe the people that DESTROYED my base and that my faction leader is blatantly lying?

Makes sense.

Reaction score
    I\'m not telling you a damn thing, I am asking.

if it was me or me by proxy of spies, and everyone is sure. was anyone kicked from your faction because of it.

if there was proof, if you know for sure, where is the response.

Reaction score
    • Hardware Store
    Ridik, something bugged me about this whole thing. It can be, that misinformation or my ignorance distort my view on this, but as far as I can tell,you don\'t go all out on the Lazarus. I know, you can do better, if you\'d want to.

But you don\'t want to just tease us, you want to cause some damage. If I estimated you right

Also, you told me multiple times, that half of the Lazarus\' members are your spies, well tell half of your spies to leave. It\'d prove those statements and really inflict great damage, since 90% of the members were recruited by nature himself. If they were spies, his ego\'d be completely obliterated.

Reaction score
    • Top Forum Contributor
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    Really. If he did run a one man faction he would wield more power than you and your faction. Lol

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I\'ve encountered several of Ridik\'s Men time and time again, they just are like DFN or RA

That means to say they dont shamelessly shove their faction into peoples faces, spend hours roaming the forums and Public waiting for a chance to reply to something that remotely relates to their faction (or not at all sometimes) and actually have a life .-.

He does have quite a few members, but I have no clue how many servers Ridik is even on, so where do you even expect to see them? I mean, he does possess 7 fleets... more then most factions to say the least :p

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 5
    • Top Forum Contributor
    Maybe I should share Leanson\'s message which he didn\'t respond to, and the Rebel Alliance Council voted against for possible corruption.

Apparently this was his \"plan\":

\"Your a better man then nature that much I figured out. This war with him brought it to my attention. ridik wants you in his war, which is what it is, but we wouldn\'t gain much in doing so, given we don\'t stand to gain anything from this war in general. Its really to have a great war, which I\'m sure you know already.
    I read that you are seeing about wanting to join the concord, and immediately the respond was a no, as I\'m sure you know. How about we make them come to you, ask you to join because they need you. It would make the RA a power house, its rep will improve and you will gain more members and have more fun. From what I understand there is a idea that the RA can\'t fight and are to private to be of any worth or value. If they wanted you they would know that your server that you run, is public and not private because you allow anyone to join, white list servers do count as public ones. They want you to go to illuisve, nass, and others to be counted as public. Public means no white listed servers I think not. Private servers are like for 3 people on a dinky server, you run a real one with more that 30 people, if that isn\'t public I don\'t know what it. It also could be because you own the server, but that should count as private, as you don\'t keep it to yourself, and you keep in up 24/7. Obi your faction meets there standards, don\'t let them tell you other wise. I tell you that if you haven\'t realized it for yourself.
    my plan is simple, build the RA rep with battles, victories, and make the concord want you to join. How by fighting us. Ridik want us to give victories to nature and DFN so they will fight on. I say that\'s bullshit. With the power I have atm I can wipe them both off of every server they reside in. But ridik says no. I guess I\'m to war geared to destroy my enemies. I can\'t let nature get victories, he lies to dam much. But you, I think you can benefit more from this. We can stage fights, or battle for real, on a server, on yours IDC. It can be fair, or just enough to put you on top, or us completely get our asses kicked. I know the RA is a republic. Think about it, keep it to yourself as well. Respond to me if you are game. Ridik I think will go with my plan, I\'m just trying to see if you want to participate. Plus the Ra should be on the concord as it has more experience in running a republic than they do. You should be building them up fyi.\" ~Leanson

Reaction score
    As a person who just plays the game without all the rolE-playing fanciness, this has been a weird read. Your dedication to a fiction faction/empire/fleet/whatever you consider yourselves is impressive. I can respect that. However, anyone that could find reason to be hateful at all and flame because of a bunch of fictional reality nonsense is disturbing to me.

Enjoy the game and try not to get\"for real\" worked up about it. Peace brothers (and the rare sister)

CyberTao

鬼佬
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Railman Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I somehow doubt Leanson would write a wall fo freely like that :/

but to be fair, your not that special :p we were aiming for more then RA to show up

The War WOULD have benefited a few factions to be fair, but Nature refused merely on the grounds \"he didnt want war\". Its sad really :/ at its Prime, the war could have easily reached 5on5 with outsiders hopping on... but Nature\'s refusal to have anything to do with it broke all potential really.

Although Ridik\'s plan seemed to be a farse at first, it wouldnt actually help to strenghten the factions involved, get people more involved in their factions, test ship designs to see where you need improving and see how much your factions could actually take o-o

But no. War is bad. Lets all go Circle Jerk Now. -Natrure fr 2014 \\( - 3-)/

Note: I say this now, cause the War is beyond salvagable in my opinion, the update killed it :I so it doesnt really matter anymore