An open letter to the Calderon Republic refugees

Reaction score
    Don't know if this thread is needed, most cr members are already in atlas.
    However i'm not sure if this thread is to be taken seriously or not.

Anyways thought I'd spread the info, good day!

Reaction score
    • Community Content - Bronze 1
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Please don't use Odium pact to say this thread isn't needed.

Use your own account or an alt don't represent the opinions of the entire odium pact

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Don't know if this thread is needed, most cr members are already in atlas.
    However i'm not sure if this thread is to be taken seriously or not.

Anyways thought I'd spread the info, good day!
    Wasn't meant for you.
    Also, as for this alt, just give up on the forums. Just post victories. Just post actions, don't fucking go onto other peoples threads and try to look good. In fact, don't just be an account for salty leaders looking to stay relevant. Do shit, fight someone, don't just sling shit, we aren't fucking apes.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Wasn't meant for you.
    Also, as for this alt, just give up on the forums. Just post victories. Just post actions, don't fucking go onto other peoples threads and try to look good. In fact, don't just be an account for salty leaders looking to stay relevant. Do shit, fight someone, don't just sling shit, we aren't fucking apes.
    Extremely rude, Overly rude. That GIF just made it worse.

For the fighting I have yet to see you offer a fleet battle to them or vice versa

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    Extremely rude, Overly rude. That GIF just made it worse.

For the fighting I have yet to see you offer a fleet battle to them or vice versa
    The difference is we don't love combat, we enjoy it in moderation. They love it, and they just attack. I'm fine with that, what I'm not fine with is the aftermath where everyone has to brag to stay relevant. Hopefully Khaak on the opposing side and HI as something random can be good for this.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    The difference is we don't love combat, we enjoy it in moderation. They love it, and they just attack. I'm fine with that, what I'm not fine with is the aftermath where everyone has to brag to stay relevant. Hopefully Khaak on the opposing side and HI as something random can be good for this.
    Offer them a fleet battle in return ask them if they will stop attacking you and wait until the next fleet battle?

Jaaskinal

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen 4
    • Wired for Logic Gold
    • Thinking Positive
    I'll make sure to try and get them to be more open about your request.
    It will be a short while; I have the rest of this week off then I'm getting my wisdom teeth out. No clue how long that takes.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    Please don't use Odium pact to say this thread isn't needed.

Use your own account or an alt don't represent the opinions of the entire odium pact
    le sigh...
    Zackey, I hate to break it to you, but these people don't really care about common decency.
    Much as they would love to use their account or one of their alts, they all keep getting banned, and from what they post I'm sure you can see why.
    The faction accounts are being used this way because using a faction account as an alt is the only loophole they can use to keep posting on the forums.
    Trying to get them to listen to you on this is like trying to convince Nazis to pass a Civil Rights Bill. It just won't do anything.

Nauvran

Cake Build Server Official Button Presser
    Reaction score
    • Master Builder Bronze
    • Competition Winner - Small Fleets
    • Legacy Citizen 10
    le sigh...
    Zackey, I hate to break it to you, but these people don't really care about common decency.
    Much as they would love to use their account or one of their alts, they all keep getting banned, and from what they post I'm sure you can see why.
    The faction accounts are being used this way because using a faction account as an alt is the only loophole they can use to keep posting on the forums.
    Trying to get them to listen to you on this is like trying to convince Nazis to pass a Civil Rights Bill. It just won't do anything.
    Well that is exactly the problem.
    It is a faction account (In this cause an alliance account) and it is only supposed to be used for the faction/alliance. Giving news about the faction and such.
    It is not supposed to be used as a personal account as it currently is, there is a reason these people have been banned from the forums.

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Legacy Citizen 2
    If our turret is such a problem, then why not just ask Zoro to defaction our homebase and remove it for you? I hear he has lots of experience with that sort of thing.
    Sounds more like a Bradley thing. (he did it twice)

Reaction score
    • Legacy Citizen
    • Purchased!
    Actually if you read up and check the dates you will see I didn't necro it unless yesterday is considered necro.
    Im not saying you necroed it, but the thread has been off topic since it was. The post you quoted was from feburary for example.

EDIT: And I mean it's a thread about the break up of the LAST CR not colbolt, :| obviously its old.