An easy way to clear seach bars.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen 3
    Please to make fast building in creative and complicated factory system setups easier. Add the ability to clear the search bar by right clicking it. I use the search bar extensively and every time I want to make a new search, having to tap away at the backspace button can get really tedious.
    I know this is not a major issue and not everyone will have the same opinion but it's small thing that may make a lot of people's lives easier. Does anyone else have any ideas for small changes or additions that could make a big difference, for the day-to-day usability of the Starmade interface.

Reaction score
    • Purchased!
    • Legacy Citizen
    ctrl+a, backspace?
    Three whole buttons?!?! Are you out of your mind?!? You're just begging for sprained fingers. We don't want to put players in the hospital, ya know.

Just hold backspace down. It's simpler, and safer.

Reaction score
    ctrl+a, backspace?
    The thing is, you have to click to select the search field before. If simply there were a 'clear' button next to it, you'd still have to click somewhere, but no need for any additional key presses.

Winterhome

Way gayer than originally thought.
    Reaction score
    Muscle memory from literally every other game kicks in for me, and I either try to close and reopen the window, or press escape a couple times.

Both should work, but they don't.